Hi guys!

I'm looking for more than two days now for one simple music player that will play songs one after another without silence in between. I tried zillion on players but I'm nowhere near solution... so... What I need is a player where songs from PB or from playlist on PB will start a few seconds before playing one is over.

Any idea? I really need it asap for a bar where they would like to set up playlist and leave a playbook to take care of their music.
    12-19-12 03:51 PM
    Get Neutron Music Player it's about 999 x's better than the native music player and it looks like it offers what you are looking for.

It does come with 4.99 price tag tho.
    12-19-12 06:13 PM
    I was stupid enough to buy it, but it doesn't mix music (start next song on the list a few seconds before the one running is ended)... Maybe I don't know how to click Fade or Crossfade button but this doesn't work. I also can not set time to limit crossing to a few seconds (so that new song starts let's say 5 seconds before song I'm playing stops).

Any other ideas?
    12-19-12 06:26 PM
    Did you try Pacemaker?
    12-20-12 12:17 AM
    I guess you're looking for gapless playback - one of the great things my MiniDisc player supported back in the days. It can be achieved using some formats of which PlayBook can read AAC. It may work using the converter software mentioned in the Wiki entry.
    12-20-12 02:50 AM
    Neutron is excellent and supports both gapless playback and crossfading. These features are turned off by default, but they can be easily enabled through the settings screen.

Rjinswand and Majestic Lion like this.
    12-20-12 02:58 AM
    I was stupid enough to buy it, but it doesn't mix music (start next song on the list a few seconds before the one running is ended)... Maybe I don't know how to click Fade or Crossfade button but this doesn't work. I also can not set time to limit crossing to a few seconds (so that new song starts let's say 5 seconds before song I'm playing stops).

Any other ideas?
    Are you serious? It does EXACTLY what you want....I have been playing with for weeks....from mixes to karaoke....message me if you're still having issues...I'll guide you through it.
    12-20-12 03:06 AM
    Did you try Pacemaker?
    Pacemaker is great app with great UX and UI but doesnt support playlist playing. that way I'm stuck with PB in my hands for all night coz app cant play by its self.
    12-20-12 03:48 AM
    Neutron is excellent and supports both gapless playback and crossfading. These features are turned off by default, but they can be easily enabled through the settings screen.
    I'm sorry NoraMelua - it looks like I need glasses (so, after spending god knows how many time I did find it...) or this guys really need UX expert to help them create UX and UI that will be understandable by users...
    12-20-12 03:56 AM
    Are you serious? It does EXACTLY what you want....I have been playing with for weeks....from mixes to karaoke....message me if you're still having issues...I'll guide you through it.
    Sorry dude.. it's true... it does... but I really don't know who did UX on this app... (guessing... no one?)
    12-20-12 03:59 AM
    Sorry dude.. it's true... it does... but I really don't know who did UX on this app... (guessing... no one?)
    Awesome, you found it! Lol...yeah, it's definitely not THE most intutive UI in this case, but it's not too bad to figure out. The crossfade is smooth, and I can
    set the in/out seconds, as well as song fade in/out. It's gonna take some experimenting, but it's really stable from my experience.

Good luck with it!!
    12-20-12 05:21 PM
    Awesome, you found it! Lol...yeah, it's definitely not THE most intutive UI in this case, but it's not too bad to figure out. The crossfade is smooth, and I can
    set the in/out seconds, as well as song fade in/out. It's gonna take some experimenting, but it's really stable from my experience.

Good luck with it!!
    thanx man! Yes... I did found it... but I also found that PB needs great player... I'm thinking of building one with my guys...
    12-20-12 05:34 PM
    thanx man! Yes... I did found it... but I also found that PB needs great player... I'm thinking of building one with my guys...
    That's a great idea! I fully agree...the native player royally sucks!! Good luck, and if you need some beta testing, I'm in.
    12-20-12 06:04 PM