i can't find a way to retrieve my photos... what happen is i took a photos, it was save under Camera Pictures folder... i created a folder (new folder) then i realized the folder a created was saved to device. i moved those photos i took to new folder everything seems fine, i can see my photos as normal. but when i plug it in to my pc and start syncing my new folder was gone.. i couldn't find it!! arrggggg... i took out my media card just double although i knew i was saved on my 9780 no luck... i need your help, any suggestions how to recover or find my photos saved on device? thanks!!
    12-19-12 02:49 PM
    When you connect it to your computer, you should be able to access device storage as well as memory card storage. Make sure you're checking device storage.
    12-19-12 03:19 PM
    i read other people experience this. some said once you save photos on your device instead of saving in media card, you lost it... i'm glad that after plugging it again to my pc, letting it sync.. i checked the location on my pc where all the media where sync and hooaala my new folder shows up and my pictures!
    lesson here is if someone is trying to create new folder make sure that you save it on your media card and not on your device..
    12-19-12 06:54 PM