Just wondering if anyone has used the Bluetooth SPP?

I am making an app that need to send info to a bluetooth printer and I just need to send a string that has been converted in bytes. If anyone could point me to any sample code or any documentation
    there was a little on the developer site but it seems to have gone missing.
    12-13-12 03:28 PM
    12-13-12 06:47 PM
    Yes I already downloaded that and I get an error with the code and i did not change anything
    error -> 'bt_rdev_get_address' was not declared in this scope
    I am wait for a reply from @BlackBerryDev on that.
    I commented out the code because I know the address, I manually put it in, but it is also looking for the SPP server and the printer is not running the SPP chat server that is in the code. I was just looking for the documentation for SPP because the BlackBerry Developer site does not have it anymore.
    12-14-12 10:20 AM
    We all have to start somewhere. Be nice to your fellow devs Innovatology.
    12-17-12 05:22 PM
    We all have to start somewhere. Be nice to your fellow devs Innovatology.
    I have no problem with what Innovatology did. I get that it gets annoying when people ask for help and they have not even looked up what they want to know, or they just want code instead of learning.
    I only posted here after I downloaded the Bluetooth SPP chat example, which i was getting an error with the code, I tweeted to @BlackBerryDev to find out why I was getting the error. Also the Bluetooth SPP documents was removed from the developer site, which I checked last night and it is back up. I am still waiting to hear back from @BlackBerryDev on the error.
    I just just wondering if anyone knew of any other place that has other documentation on Bluetooth SPP.
    12-18-12 10:12 AM
    I have some bad news for you. While there are APIs for SPP; apparently BB neglected to code for them in the OS. At this time, there is no serial port profile services available. I have tried each leaked and official OS for the STL-2 &3 and have paired many SPP devices. Each one shows None under services available.
    05-04-13 10:25 PM
    I did get is to work on 10.0, I used their sample code for the bluetooth chat. I just didn't go further with it because my employer at the last minute changed from BlackBerry 10 to Android.
    I hate when they change things at the last minute, I spent 4 month developing the BlackBerry 10 app, and the only thing i had left was getting to print to our bluetooth printer. Now that the Android version is finished, it sucks compared to the BlackBerry 10 version I had.
    06-15-13 01:46 PM
    I did get is to work on 10.0, I used their sample code for the bluetooth chat. I just didn't go further with it because my employer at the last minute changed from BlackBerry 10 to Android.
    I hate when they change things at the last minute, I spent 4 month developing the BlackBerry 10 app, and the only thing i had left was getting to print to our bluetooth printer. Now that the Android version is finished, it sucks compared to the BlackBerry 10 version I had.
    Why not turn you app into a Bluetooth Printing app?!?! Big $$$
    06-15-13 04:15 PM
    Why not turn you app into a Bluetooth Printing app?!?! Big $$$
    I could it just bluetooth printers need different commands to do different things.
    Also I was so pissed that they changed at the last min that I deleted my code, so that i would not keep working on it. since I knew little about Android and i had a month to learn and develop the app.
    06-15-13 05:00 PM