Gabrielle Union Posted a tweet I think RIM should pay attention to. She could help with RIM's marketing in the U.S. See my attachment!
    Attached Thumbnails Gabrielle Union wants her Blackberry Back-screenshot_by_s4bb_2012-12-13_12-35-21.jpg  
    bungaboy, indie_b, dtrue05 and 7 others like this.
    12-13-12 12:58 PM
    Who is she? Lol
    12-13-12 01:06 PM
    According to wikipedia:
    Gabrielle Monique Union (born October 29, 1972) is an American actress and former model. Among her notable roles is as the cheerleader opposite Kirsten Dunst in the film Bring it On. Union starred opposite Will Smith and Martin Lawrence in the blockbuster film Bad Boys II and played a medical doctor in the CBS drama series City of Angels. She starred with LL Cool J in Deliver Us from Eva in 2003.
    12-13-12 01:12 PM
    She is an actress and may still be dating Miami Heat Star Dewayne Wade.
    seluje likes this.
    12-13-12 01:14 PM
    RIM dont even have to pay for this haha.

BB just has incredible swag its like MJ(Both) ,de niro,denzel,scorsesee,madonna,ali,insert legend figure.

The rep its too much Its legend.BB will be back oh iits gonna be back a few more of these celebrity outburst will booster sells.
    fbf2012, shemaree09 and bungaboy like this.
    12-13-12 01:15 PM
    Who cares? She can buy another.
    12-13-12 01:15 PM
    I think that RIM has an opportunity to win a lot of people who left back. As long as the apps are there, and it does everything a BlackBerry OS device did, some people will come back.
    12-13-12 01:18 PM
    Gabrielle Union is hot. She's a good actress (liked her stuff before I knew her name ), and, best of all, she plays for my team!!
    #TeamBlackBerry
    #BB10Believe
    12-13-12 01:28 PM
    We know she can buy another BB...lol. It's just an opportunity for RIM to attract more users to Blackberry 10 through her fanbase.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    12-13-12 01:29 PM
    I liked her in the quirky "Life" police show.
    12-13-12 01:38 PM
    She is an actress and may still be dating Miami Heat Star Dewayne Wade.
    Yep, they're still dating. With LeBron fully endorsing Samsung and the Note II, this would be quite interesting if Gabby could get Dwyane on RIM's side (he was once a spokesperson for T-Mobile's Fav Five service).
    12-13-12 01:38 PM
    There are so many people that live and die by what the celebs do it can really drum up some business. I see a swell building. People that admire her will buy what she buys. Keep tweeting your longing for a BB lol It looks good for RIM when this happens. Its unsolicited and unbiased in the eyes of the press.
    shemaree09 likes this.
    12-13-12 01:46 PM
    RIM needs to take this and run! This is a great Marketing angle. RIM should market how many people, have jumped ship but came back to Blackberry. She's not the only celeb.

-Recently Rev Run said he missed his Blackberry (Russell Simons is on board with BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com)

-Katy Perry ditched her iPhone to go back to Blackberry (Katy Perry: I kissed an iPhone and didn't like it | CrackBerry.com

-Lady Gaga and Kesha (Let Me Upgrade You: Why Is Lady Gaga Using a Blackberry 8500? | Betabeat)

Celeb Power really works. Check out this article from 2009 about celebs tweeting about their Blackberry's and the press it received:
    Lady Gaga's BlackBerry Tweets - Forbes.com

Curious what cellphones your favorite celebrities use? Take a look at their Twitter feeds.

Oct. 19 was a good day for Heidi Montag--and for AT&T. That was the day the wireless operator gave the reality show actress and aspiring singer a BlackBerry Bold in a striking new color--white. Montag posted a photo of the phone on her Twitter account with the caption, "I LOVE it!! My new phone!"

Within minutes, dozens of Montag's 690,000 Twitter followers clicked on the photo and expressed their approval, calling the phone amazing, gorgeous and stylish. One noted, "AT&T always has the best phones," while another joked, "I think I know what I'm getting when my T-Mobile contract is up!"

To a carrier like AT&T--and BlackBerry maker Research In Motion ( RIMM - news - people )--that kind of publicity is golden. To elicit it, they "gift" or "seed" products for free to celebrities at concerts and award shows or via mail or messenger service. The practice isn't new, but the rise of micro-blogging services like Twitter make it easier than ever for companies and fans to keep tabs on the cellphones that celebrities use. Previously, consumers had to rely on in-person sightings, paparazzi photos and celebrity interviews for clues.
    12-13-12 02:15 PM
    Heidi Montag is not a 'celebrity' I would want endorsing my product.

Flowed from mah heart using SwiftKey Flow Beta from the Galaxy S3, jellybean style
    12-13-12 02:20 PM
    Heidi Montag is not a 'celebrity' I would want endorsing my product.

Flowed from mah heart using SwiftKey Flow Beta from the Galaxy S3, jellybean style
    LOL! true. But still
    12-13-12 02:22 PM
    Im reading some of her other tweets about it and she seems kinda embarrassed but happy to be back. I also find it surprising that she's getting responses about waiting for BB10. Im really anxious for next year now. Things are looking up for RIM!
    12-13-12 02:23 PM
    Just look at her audience that retweets....I think once BB10 launches and captures the core market, I really hope Frank Boulben goes after those who left BlackBerry and are feeling the BlackBerry blues...
    12-13-12 02:23 PM
    Something is telling me that a lot of people want core functionality out of their devices as opposed to auto corrected train wrecks that make them sound ignorant.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-13-12 04:14 PM
    gabrielle union is so hot... especially in bad boys II
    12-14-12 06:43 PM
    Give BB10 to Justin Bieber.
    And make sure he tweet n instagram using BB10. That'll boost RIM's sale definitely among the youngsters...
    And parents will have to be forced to buy a BB10 for their kids when the kids see Justin bieber is using it.
    danimalchil likes this.
    12-14-12 10:16 PM
    A celebrity doesn't always have to be an A- lister, as someone famous once said, 'the only bad publicity, is no publicity'.
    12-14-12 11:09 PM
    A celebrity doesn't always have to be an A- lister, as someone famous once said, 'the only bad publicity, is no publicity'.
    This is how I feel about Windows phone. Even though there is always talk about iPhone or Android, have u ever really seen anybody mention/want a Windows Phone?

Even though Blackberry gets bashed, at least people are still talking about it.

Most apps are always made for iPhone or Android. No mention of Windows. Even the name Blackberry defines itself. There are certain reasons WHY somebody would want a Blackberry. But what about a Windows Phone?

Even if RIM gets bad press, its still better than not being mentioned at all. But I don't think RIM will have any problems next year.
    12-16-12 06:07 PM
    free positive publicity is the best marketing you can get.
    12-16-12 07:26 PM
    Once she switches, all those 59 retweeters will surely follow her. This is how Iphone became famous in the 1st place @ Blind followers.
    12-17-12 05:27 AM
    We might have to revive that celebrity BB weekly blog!
    dietertong and shemaree09 like this.
    12-17-12 09:10 AM
26 12