AppWorld: Buy The Tiny Bang Story - Download The Tiny Bang Story - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

Welcome to Tiny Planet, a gorgeous steampunk inspired world sadly devastated by a recent asteroid strike. Your mission is to help rebuild this beautiful idyll and restore it to its former glory. To do so you'll need to hunt hidden objects, solve puzzles and conquer devilish brain teasers.

The Tiny Bang Story is set across five distinct chapters each with their own lovingly hand-drawn location, which combined with the enchanting music created just for this game, adds up to an immersive and crowd-pleasing experience. With no text in the game users will intuitively find their way around the planet, work out what tasks need to be completed next and forge their own path through this unique adventure.

So sit back, put your thinking cap on and get ready to help the inhabitants of Tiny Planet in The Tiny Bang Story.

Game features:

★ Top 10 PC download hit on BigFish and Gamehouse
    ★ Five distinct chapters and over 30 challenging brain teasers
    ★ A gorgeous steampunk inspired world drawn entirely by hand
    ★ Absorbing gameplay with intuitive controls
    ★ 10 enchanting musical themes

Screenshots:

12-13-12 08:33 AM
    Why you charging 2.99 on playbook? Is only 99 cents on Android, plus... were is the free version? You got a free version, I just saw it on Google play. Planning to ripoff playbook?
    12-13-12 11:39 AM
    Is this a Machinarium type game? Cool, thanks for bringing this to PlayBook. Is this a Android port? I don't mind paying a little extra than other platforms but I do mind paying for Android ports. I also would like to try before I buy at 2.99 if it were. 99 I would probably just buy it without thinking twice. Again thanks for bringing this to PlayBook
    12-13-12 12:38 PM
    The screen shots looks great, will definitely try it after my exams. Thanks HeroCraft
    12-13-12 12:42 PM
    Why you charging 2.99 on playbook? Is only 99 cents on Android, plus... were is the free version? You got a free version, I just saw it on Google play. Planning to ripoff playbook?
    it cost money to make apps people have bills and they need to eat!!!! If you love working for free AKA volunteering im looking for writers for my website!! check out my signature for it!!!you are more than welcome to work for me for free
    canuckvoip likes this.
    12-13-12 01:32 PM
    Cost of developing balanced against potential sales I would guess. Android has dozens of times the user base of the PlayBook. This is the same thing that has been brought up here time and time again. If you balk at the price, don't buy it. It doesnt matter at all what is being charged on other platforms when the dev has the potential to make MUCH more on those platforms.
    canuckvoip likes this.
    12-13-12 01:35 PM
    If you want free go to Android. Blackberry users actually like to pay developers for their work!
    12-13-12 07:49 PM
    i agree, valid points but �3 is still to much, not by much but still. Especially for a game with little replay value after completion. Releases like this have an air of 'were doing you a favour" so well charge what we want. Other pb developers charge and have charged a lot less for higher quality games and have done well from it. I love my pb, and will buy decent games if they are priced decently.

"supporting" is a weak word it smells of defeat can we stop using it in the forums?
    12-14-12 07:59 AM
    Complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain
    12-14-12 10:13 AM
    You're right and i understand an app has production cost and the dev needs to eat and all, but for me, as a PB user, sometimes i feel ripped/angry/sad,etc when i have to pay for a free app on another platform.

I understand how the market works, but it makes me feel, a PB user, left aside(hope BB 10 fixes this).

The biggest rip off i "felt"(not saw),was when my friend, on his late Iphone 4, dlded the GOF 2 game. When i asked "how much", he said "free"... We have to pay 9,50�! That's sad. And thats all.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-14-12 10:28 AM
    Here is my review of the game

12-14-12 10:59 AM
    To be fair to Herocraft, the reason why the game is 0.99 cent is because it's currently on sale. I think you failed to mention that in your comments. As for $2.99, I have no problem paying that price for a polished game, didn't even bother buying it on my Galaxy Nexus at that discount price.
    12-14-12 11:41 AM
    I bought the game, its a native app and has got lots of levels/puzzles and I love it. IMO Its definitely worth more than $3. Go Get It Guys.
    lexsteryo and Sith_Apprentice like this.
    12-14-12 12:26 PM
    Amazing game with beautiful graphics. Be ready to use your brain cuz it's not easy. Love it - definitely worth the price. I have no problem paying for a quality game (and to me, $2.99 is pretty cheap for one this good).
    12-14-12 08:58 PM
    Picked this one up on Friday. When you see the artwork, and hear the music and sounds, you can tell a lot of effort has been put into the look and feel of the game. The puzzle genre and general theme of the game should feel familiar to fans of Machinarium, and older games like the Myst series.

That being said, I think the game can be easily completed in under 4 hours. It's unlikely you'll get completely stumped like you could in the afore mentioned games, though. The world exploration has you, for the most part, collecting hidden objects to access the puzzles, the solving of which will let you progress in some way. There isn't really any figuring out to do in the general game progression, and you don't even have to know why you're doing anything to get it done. Look at what you need to find, find it, complete a puzzle, look for the next set of hidden objects. What you may find aswell is that you start to spot objects you'll need to find before you need to find them. On one side, you could say this adds to the memory aspect of the game because you'll have to go back eventually to find them again. On the other side, you may just end up wishing you could pick the objects up before you're asked to, coz you really don't want to have to go back to find them again.

The puzzles then become the meat of the game. There's a good number of them, and no two are really alike. Many of them, however, don't really feel like puzzles, or at least not very well made ones. Some of them are unclear, even with a hint trying to explain what the point of the puzzle is. Some of them are mildly frustrating or feel like "puzzle-filler". Some of them are easier to complete simply by randomly pressing the screen. Some of them can even be completed without you fulfilling the prerequisites. Personally, I didn't find any of them particularly challenging, and some even felt similar to the ones you find in Machinarium.

Once you complete the game, which might happen without you realizing, you're rewarded with a little radio that lets you cycle through the game's music, and instant access to all the puzzles in the game. The puzzles mostly have one solution, so once you've completed them once, you should know how to complete them in the same way the second or third time you feel the urge to complete them again... in the same way. Why you would feel the urge to complete them again is probably a more interesting point for discussion. At the very least, though, you can present the puzzles to your friends, and see how well they do with them. So... yeah, always nice to buy a game for your friends.
    12-18-12 10:52 AM
    Played this on the pc. Very good game.
    12-18-12 11:12 AM
    For anyone who like Machinarium, it's very much like that but not as treacherous for the mind. Is that also Mr. Dvorak on the musical score for this one too?

If this game is free on anothe platform, or just 99 cents, that is amazing.
    12-18-12 02:45 PM
    Are you the dev?
    12-18-12 03:39 PM