Can anybody please send me the bar for this app, I'd really appreciate it!
    12-06-12 08:11 PM
    Easiest way to do it is to google "Lg TV Remote apk" and download that (there are a lot of sites with it), then use this site to convert it to a bar file (there are other ways, but that is how I do it): PlayBook .apk to .bar converter

Also, so everyone is informed, I checked and this app is free.
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    12-06-12 10:13 PM
    Easiest way to do it is to google "Lg TV Remote apk" and download that (there are a lot of sites with it), then use this site to convert it to a bar file (there are other ways, but that is how I do it): PlayBook .apk to .bar converter

Also, so everyone is informed, I checked and this app is free.
    Thanks, when I tried searching I got plenty of results but none of them worked to download, maybe I could download it of the official Google play site and then convert it?
    12-07-12 07:45 AM
    You could download it and convert it from Google play, if you have a phone/tablet that uses Android OS. I don't believe you can just download the APK file directly from Google Play to your computer. The instructions are in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...5/#post7755544

Get the APK file from your phone
    1. Download ES File Explorer from your Google play on your phone. (it is free).
    2. Open it up on your phone and click on App Manager (It is the second to last box on the top menu).
    3. Find the app you want and hold down the icon unil the Operations menu pops up.
    4. Click "Backup"
    5. Repeat step 3 and 4 for each app you want.

Put the APK file(s) on your computer
    1. Connect your phone to your computer via USB
    2. Browse your phone on you computer and look at "/sdcard/backups/apps/" (you may have to turn on "usb storage device" for your computer to recognize your phone.
    3. Copy the APK file(s) to your computer

Convert to Bar (my way of doing it on a Mac computer, there are other ways)
    1. Visit PlayBook .apk to .bar converter
    2. Upload the APK file that you copied to your computer
    3. Click the file you uploaded to download it (it will appear after it uploads, under the "Upload APK File" button)
    4. Repeat step 2 and 3 for each APK file you copied onto your computer.

Sideload it (again, my way of doing it on a Mac computer, there are other ways)
    1. Use Chrome
    2. Download this extension: Look for "Playbook App Manager" extension (or use this link)
    3. Follow their instructions on screen. If you need help with that, just post and I will sideload an app to refresh my memory on the exact steps.
    **Remember to use the converted BAR file on this one. Converting your APK file doesn't overwrite it. The first time I dumbly tried to install the APK file, got fustrated thinking it didn't work, then realized it wasn't the BAR file that I was suppose to use .**

It seems to not be compatible with my device, else I would just download it for you.
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    12-07-12 11:20 AM
    You could download it and convert it from Google play, if you have a phone/tablet that uses Android OS. I don't believe you can just download the APK file directly from Google Play to your computer. The instructions are in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...5/#post7755544

Get the APK file from your phone
    1. Download ES File Explorer from your Google play on your phone. (it is free).
    2. Open it up on your phone and click on App Manager (It is the second to last box on the top menu).
    3. Find the app you want and hold down the icon unil the Operations menu pops up.
    4. Click "Backup"
    5. Repeat step 3 and 4 for each app you want.

Put the APK file(s) on your computer
    1. Connect your phone to your computer via USB
    2. Browse your phone on you computer and look at "/sdcard/backups/apps/" (you may have to turn on "usb storage device" for your computer to recognize your phone.
    3. Copy the APK file(s) to your computer

Convert to Bar (my way of doing it on a Mac computer, there are other ways)
    1. Visit PlayBook .apk to .bar converter
    2. Upload the APK file that you copied to your computer
    3. Click the file you uploaded to download it (it will appear after it uploads, under the "Upload APK File" button)
    4. Repeat step 2 and 3 for each APK file you copied onto your computer.

Sideload it (again, my way of doing it on a Mac computer, there are other ways)
    1. Use Chrome
    2. Download this extension: Look for "Playbook App Manager" extension (or use this link)
    3. Follow their instructions on screen. If you need help with that, just post and I will sideload an app to refresh my memory on the exact steps.
    **Remember to use the converted BAR file on this one. Converting your APK file doesn't overwrite it. The first time I dumbly tried to install the APK file, got fustrated thinking it didn't work, then realized it wasn't the BAR file that I was suppose to use .**

It seems to not be compatible with my device, else I would just download it for you.
    ok, got it through the play store on my htc sensation and Sidloaded, thanks for the help!
    BerryClever likes this.
    12-08-12 09:20 PM
    So does.it work? Koz said that none of the Remote apps work.
    12-08-12 10:46 PM
    So does.it work? Koz said that none of the Remote apps work.
    Nope, pretty sad about it, maybe I could try a different version...

Sent from my BOLD or maybe my soon to be BB10 PlayBook
    12-09-12 09:27 PM
    The LG remote app is working for me after I upgraded my Z to the latest 10.1 leak... That was a nice surprise.

Edit - Helps if I pay attention to what forum I'm in, sorry thought this was the BB10 apps one!
    05-13-13 10:19 AM
    Can someone upload the LG bar?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 05:11 PM
    Can someone upload the LG bar?

Posted via CB10
    Download : BlackBerry 10 Bars
    05-15-13 05:49 PM