Trying to install BDS on a separate server as I have BESX and Mobile Fusion on another. The documentation says I must have the CAL for BDS, which I have, plus I must have the following:
    Where do I get these from? Is this the SRP for the database that gets installed during the BDS installation for the local database it creates or the SRP for the database from out BESX (which is another sql server express install)?? Why is the documentation so limited?

� SRP host
    � SRP identifier
    � SRP authentication key
    12-06-12 09:13 AM
    Trying to install BDS on a separate server as I have BESX and Mobile Fusion on another. The documentation says I must have the CAL for BDS, which I have, plus I must have the following:
    Where do I get these from? Is this the SRP for the database that gets installed during the BDS installation for the local database it creates or the SRP for the database from out BESX (which is another sql server express install)?? Why is the documentation so limited?

� SRP host
    � SRP identifier
    � SRP authentication key
    The SRP stuff is like a username and password to login to the BlackBerry network and authenticate. You should have this information documented somewhere.
    12-20-12 05:44 PM
    if you dont work with a RIM contact, i suggest you do. he or she will set you up with one.
    12-28-12 02:19 AM
    Your SRP Identifier and authentication key are your BDS Server's Serial Number and license key. you would have got those along with your CALs.
    01-17-13 09:24 AM