Ok, I know its been beaten to death but I just came from a meeting and was told I would have the bold available to sell on 11/4 Thats from an RSD....So I will stick by that date, lets see what happens...

Edit:I was right...
    Last edited by gmpblack; 10-22-08 at 09:54 PM.
    09-24-08 08:47 PM
    I'm going to pretend that you didn't just say NOVEMBER!!!!!
    09-24-08 08:49 PM
    I've been hearing the same date
    09-24-08 08:58 PM
    Dear AT&T:

If you are not going to give me the Bold, at least let me have OS 4.5. Is this really too much to ask?

Yes, indeed it is.
    09-24-08 09:17 PM
    Dear AT&T:

If you are not going to give me the Bold, at least let me have OS 4.5. Is this really too much to ask?

Yes, indeed it is.
    Unfortunately, it seems that way. But, hopefully, not much longer. I've been saying Christmas for a minute or two for the BOLD release. I'm now waiting on TMo to step up to the plate and drop some new berries on the market. It is good to have options.
    09-24-08 09:25 PM
    They jerked their customers around on the Q9H last year and it came out in, mid November after about 4-6 months of rumored dates and delays. Thanks AT&T F U all the way.
    09-24-08 10:55 PM
    sad........
    09-24-08 11:06 PM
    lies!! all lies!!!!
    09-24-08 11:09 PM
    ok, here's the OFFICIAL and i mean OFFICIAL release date i wasnt supposed to mention but this has gotten way out of hand..

....it will be out November 2nd but in 2015...this is official and i heard this from my managers sisters priests girlfriend who knows a guy..

....relax with the dates already it will be soon haha
    09-24-08 11:10 PM
    i'm done with the bold i am so disappointed im not waiting anymore im coppin an iphone SON!!!!!!!!!!
    09-24-08 11:28 PM
    this is a really simple concept, even though hundreds of dates keep getting posted...

there is no set release date right now. the decision has yet to be made, the marketing has yet to be started... the company has not chosen a date as of right now for the phone to be on the market. as soon as they do, we will get emails and press releases and advertising up the wazoo. at&t wants to sell phones, and this is a phone they are going to sell. they have literally nothing to gain from keeping the date a secret-- so logically, if we don't know the date yet, some part of the phone is not yet done.

anything that a rep or director tells you is at best a guess and at worst a lie. most dates lay somewhere in between.

there have been no official announcements by anyone, and really all these rumors do is burn people out. it's obvious from this board, where people aren't even excited about the phone any more, regardless of the fact that it is one of the most consumer-friendly and high-powered smartphones in history. everyone is just looking at problems and delays. the phone will be out when it's out-- hopefuly soon, but i'm expecting mid-october or early november at this point. it wouldn't surprise me if it was later. but at&t has broken no promises, and honestly, RIM announced the phone too early. it wasn't done and they pushed it out the door with a beta OS.
    09-25-08 12:01 AM
    Another reason why I don't like att, when tmobile said they would make a announcent about the g1 on sept. 23rd, they did and you can now pre order it and they said it will be delievered on oct 22nd and I don't doubt their claims. Sucks that its pushed to nov. Mostly thanks to the 3g Iphone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 12:18 AM
    lets just wait and see wut happenz on the 1st weekend of oct...if ATT still hasnt released the bold by then..then wel start raiding ATT stores demanding answers
    09-25-08 12:45 AM
    RIM announced the phone too early. it wasn't done and they pushed it out the door with a beta OS.
    lol. Thank you. Someone has finally said it without making another justification (excuse) for RIM or at&t. Consumers (ready to spend money) want the device, they want it to work, and really don't care about how two billion dollar companies will make it happen. Just my .02
    09-25-08 01:04 AM
    LOL....good one Scotts11. Fun to read so many posts....too bad none of it is actually relevent to the BOLD. Cant wait though....im ready to throw my treo680 in the toilet.
    09-25-08 01:29 AM
    just like 900 other people have said before me, its worth the wait to have a phone with little to no problems, then a rushed phone that will be filled with bugs and leaving a lot of people pissed off. I'm tired of my pearl and ready for a new toy, but i don't want a Dollar Store toy, i want Toysr'us!
    09-25-08 04:43 AM
    just like 900 other people have said before me, its worth the wait to have a phone with little to no problems, then a rushed phone that will be filled with bugs and leaving a lot of people pissed off. I'm tired of my pearl and ready for a new toy, but i don't want a Dollar Store toy, i want Toysr'us!
    LMAO! I agree.
    09-25-08 11:06 AM
    Sad to say but you are correct. The Bold will not be released until November. I found this out on Thursday of this week. AT&T informed me that it will not drop in October but November. Needless to say I cannot wait. I have already ordered an Unlocked Bold through TimTech for $799.00. I need it like right now because I sold my 2 Iphones on Craiglist last week because like an ***** I thought the Bold would be out October 2nd. Please NO MORE OCTOBER DROP DATES!!!!!! It will be NOVEMBER for sure.
    09-25-08 12:41 PM
    Man that would suck for you if it did come out Oct 2nd. Who at AT&T informed you of this, that your so positive it will be November, and I hope it wasn't a retail rep, or a customer service rep, as they have no idea, and have been known to quote unreliable information. I wouldn't be so sure it's definitely November, could be October, could be December for all we know, but I'm curious to hear who you got the info from.

Sad to say but you are correct. The Bold will not be released until November. I found this out on Thursday of this week. AT&T informed me that it will not drop in October but November. Needless to say I cannot wait. I have already ordered an Unlocked Bold through TimTech for $799.00. I need it like right now because I sold my 2 Iphones on Craiglist last week because like an ***** I thought the Bold would be out October 2nd. Please NO MORE OCTOBER DROP DATES!!!!!! It will be NOVEMBER for sure.
    09-25-08 12:48 PM
    See you guys should all be on Sprint, then at least you'd know that any release date shorter than a year is total bogus
    09-25-08 01:02 PM
    it will not be november for sure. it will not be anything for sure. the decision hasn't been made yet. anyone that tells you a date is guessing or lying.
    09-25-08 01:09 PM
    it will not be november for sure. it will not be anything for sure. the decision hasn't been made yet. anyone that tells you a date is guessing or lying.
    exactly...
    09-25-08 01:32 PM

Nah I will stick with Oct. 2nd release date.
    09-25-08 01:33 PM
    2 managers and a rep informed me of the November 2nd drop date but you are right. No one knows for sure but I have a strong feeling that it will be November only because of the fact that there has yet to be any advertising either on AT&T's website, their retailers, print media or television. When has anyone seen a device drop without any marketing. October is here next week.
    09-25-08 04:10 PM
    I hope you are right JM12345. I really do.
    09-25-08 04:11 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD