With the anticipated wait for the BB10 I must ask what are you most excited for.
    The up coming L series, or the qwerty N series. ?

Not only that, but how do you feel about touch screens over all.

I will be honest , I CANT stand touch screen.
    Bloody auto correct and my thumbs hitting the wrong buttons.
    It really annoys me.
    But from what I have been reading.
    The BB10 L series is supposedly to have a feature where it learns how you type
    and if you by accident click the b button it would know you actually wanted space bar.
    11-20-12 10:02 PM
    I'll be buying all teh things! lol

11-20-12 10:20 PM
    I'm planning on getting the QWERTY "Nevada", but I admit all the tricks on the touch "London" has me interested, I'd love to have a full sized screen. I'll be trying one out before I buy BB10.
    11-20-12 10:49 PM
    At first I was sure I wanted the keyboard model, BUT the more I see the more I think I want to try the touch screen!!!!! I can always trade or sell it if I want to go in another direction.
    11-20-12 11:14 PM
    I'm always on the winning side...
    11-20-12 11:38 PM
    Can we still vote here if we plan on stealing them, BOTH!? lol
    11-20-12 11:47 PM
    With the anticipated wait for the BB10 I must ask what are you most excited for.
    The up coming L series, or the qwerty N series. ?

Not only that, but how do you feel about touch screens over all.

I will be honest , I CANT stand touch screen.
    Bloody auto correct and my thumbs hitting the wrong buttons.
    It really annoys me.
    But from what I have been reading.
    The BB10 L series is supposedly to have a feature where it learns how you type
    and if you by accident click the b button it would know you actually wanted space bar.
    As I type this on my 9930 I would normally agree about the qwerty but! I recently got a playbook and I thought I would be using my BlackBerry's kb more often to type but the playbook is exceptional! I love it. Got use to the autocorrect and I can fly in portrait mode. So I am considering the L series. Here's where it really comes in. If I have my playbook already I don't think I "need" another all touch device. So I may stick with the N series. Plus I love using the keys in the browser. SPACE mostly for a page down function. But also F, R, H, G etc... So I'm not 100% but if the rumored Aristo, I may think differently about all touch.
    11-20-12 11:53 PM
    i need my qwerty.. one of the main reasons got rid of my iphone
    just somethin about the feel of the keys
    11-20-12 11:56 PM
    QWERTY. I love the keyboard.

Now when it comes to the new BlackBerry 10 phones... I don't know. I was dead set on QWERTY a few months ago, but now I'm on the fence. I don't think I will be able to decide until both phones are announced and I can do a full comparison between the two models...
    itsyaboy likes this.
    11-21-12 12:02 AM
    I will give both of them a hard look - given that I still have a terrible memory of my old junk Storm I will take it slow.
    BoldAlways likes this.
    11-21-12 12:08 AM
    BOTH!

There had better be a BB10 slider in the skunkworks...
    BoldAlways likes this.
    11-21-12 12:50 AM
    QWERTY. I love the keyboard.

Now when it comes to the new BlackBerry 10 phones... I don't know. I was dead set on QWERTY a few months ago, but now I'm on the fence. I don't think I will be able to decide until both phones are announced and I can do a full comparison between the two models...
    We need a full-size touch screen with slider physical QWERTY keyboard at the side, otherwise a BlackBerry Bold 9900-esque form-factor will just be an unsatisfactory compromise. However, if the BlackBerry Blade form-factor was to be released then due to its curved designed having the slider keyboard at the end bottom of the smartphone would be fine.
    11-21-12 01:46 AM
    Since I don't send a lot of text messages, emails or BBMs, I will probably go with the full touch.
    11-21-12 06:29 AM
    Since I have a pb my phone doesn't need a large screen. Yes I have a torch now but that is more from what my carrier offers.
    11-21-12 06:39 AM
    I was going for the qwerty in the beginning but I have since changed my mind. I like the virtual keyboard, from what I've seen, and the screen real estate will allow me to be more productive, work wise, while mobile.
    11-21-12 07:01 AM
    I'm not decided yet. if the new L series Keyboard is all its looking to be, I might switch to all touch, because there may be no advantage. Love my torch, because it has both thou. Part of me will want the N series, its tuff to not like the tried and tested QWERTY and because I am getting a blaybook shortly (Told the Wife, I want Santa to bring me one), I am not sure a full screen phone will be a must, so in that case an N series could be the ideal ticket. I will have a good idea of which direction I'm heading once I have had a chance to use the PB for a month or two
    11-21-12 07:07 AM
    i was 100% qwerty but then i got the devalpha B and i've been playing with it for a month now and now i'm not so sure. Friends of mine who have iphones say the typing on BB10 screen is significantly better than iphone. imo, physical keyboards are even better. it all depends on what you do with your phone. i think N-series and playbook combo is still the way to go. Want to communicate or quickly check the stocks or bus schedules, use the phone. Want to browse, watch a movie, play a game, gps, use the tablet. i hope rim makes another wifi version of playbook.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-21-12 07:25 AM
    L series, full touch screen!!! I currently have the 9900 and I can't fault it. but for bb10, its got to be the all touch... looking at previews of bb10, there's no way that awesomness can be used on a smaller screen (for me at least).....

I have gotten use to touch on the pb, and I type almost as fast as I do on the qwerty device and with minor errors. I also hate hitting the wrong button and word correction, but it looks like RIM have dealt with that well with their new virtual keyboard, it looks amazing...
    11-21-12 07:26 AM
    Touchscreen.
    11-21-12 07:27 AM
    QWERTY, I don't have the patience for touch screen typing.
    11-21-12 07:32 AM
    QWERTY over everything!!! Can't wait to go back to BlackBerry and physical keys!
    11-21-12 07:51 AM
    Probably qwerty, but I want to take a look at both before I decide.
    11-21-12 08:06 AM
    I just can't decide!!!!!!!!!

11-21-12 08:15 AM
    Qwerty slider please!
    11-21-12 10:11 AM
    Will get the touchscreen first to see if I can get the hang of it.
    11-21-12 10:18 AM
53 123