1. I cannot think of a username's Avatar
    Hey, everyone!

I've been having a strange problem with my Blackberry curve 8520 lately. ( It started around the time I switched my 2G memory card for a 4G one )

Whenever I upload pictures from my computer onto it, it only shows the presence of the picture, but not the actual picture. All I see when I open the picture is this:

It's becoming a bit of a nuisance because I really want to upload and use pictures from the computer onto my device.

Edit: * Also, it's doing that now with this one picture I took with my device camera today.

Thanks in advance!
    11-17-12 10:59 AM
    Hey, everyone!

I've been having a strange problem with my Blackberry curve 8520 lately. ( It started around the time I switched my 2G memory card for a 4G one )

Whenever I upload pictures from my computer onto it, it only shows the presence of the picture, but not the actual picture. All I see when I open the picture is this:

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/...117_184838.jpg

It's becoming a bit of a nuisance because I really want to upload and use pictures from the computer onto my device.

Edit: * Also, it's doing that now with this one picture I took with my device camera today.

Thanks in advance!
    I really don't know what that could be, but since it's doing that with photos taken with the device than I'm thinking it could have something to do with the compression. Check you memory settings and change the compression and try again.
    11-22-12 07:24 AM