Another BlackBerry 10 L-Series picture-bb10london.jpg

Found this one just blatantly on Twitter under the hashtag #BB10. Looks on par with what we've seen before. Can't wait for RIM to take my money and let me have one of these.
    11-13-12 12:37 AM
    Oooh... Shiny...
    11-13-12 12:41 AM
    im going to call it my news years present, to myself.
    11-13-12 12:49 AM
    Anybody find it strange, how all we ever see of this device is a direct front on view. I have yet to see the sides or the back except for the sweet rendered video that was around! Makes me think That RIM has athorized these pictures as they are only somewhat reveling?
    Of course I still love what I see!!
    kbz1960, JR A, Balti43 and 1 others like this.
    11-13-12 01:51 AM
    yess i do find it weird!!! and also how come were only seeing the all touch model show up all the time? where is the qwerty version?? im really looking forward to january 30th!! I guess in the end i wouldnt wanna ruin the surprise!! RIM is doing a good job of keeping their bag of treats on the low down. GO RIM!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    toneytone and JR A like this.
    11-13-12 02:13 AM
    Sweet, looks even bigger! I hope Otterbox is already making a case for it
    11-13-12 02:14 AM
    Anybody find it strange, how all we ever see of this device is a direct front on view. I have yet to see the sides or the back except for the sweet rendered video that was around! Makes me think That RIM has athorized these pictures as they are only somewhat reveling?
    Excellent observation, I too have been wondering about this! But it makes sense a shiny screen is just enough to get people wondering what the rest looks like and even doing some time killing research only to run into the video and be overwhelmed with how real innovation looks like! and then looking to the right as their outdated phone sits in shame as you reflect and realize "damn, i just wasted my upgrade! I will be the laughing stock in the office come January" then an article will come out around February "Android and iOS users shamed of their device" much like the article about the blackberry people being ashamed and then AC/DC will just start playing TNT as they blow up a box full of android and iOS devices and the Blackberry hologram will appear of their symbol.. with a caption saying " Blackberry, do you do? Cause we do.. and we're doing good"
    11-13-12 02:17 AM
    There has been some leaks showing the back panel and side.

11-13-12 02:21 AM
    Getting closer..... nope still not satisfied

I do believe these were the shots that helped create that sweet rendered video.
    11-13-12 02:30 AM
    Wow, another London comes up. What's next? Nevada? Makes me so irritated.......to hold and own them. hmm... still 77 days to Jan 30th. Need to hold my pocket right now, hehehe....
    11-13-12 03:06 AM
    previous leaks of the l series software showed the bb10 with old icons... so that wasnt up to date even on the l-series model... i wonder if the l-series model we have seen leaked is not the final hardware and RIM have a surprise in store... either way.. come the end of feb, (my upgrade) its mine

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-13-12 04:05 AM
    Don't wanna complain, but give us some actual leaks of the Nevada already
    Plazmic Flame and PJD642 like this.
    11-13-12 04:50 AM
    Don't wanna complain, but give us some actual leaks of the Nevada already
    Beat me to it! All these leaks of the L-series, how about more of the N-series???
    11-13-12 06:49 AM
    There has been some leaks showing the back panel and side.
    The carrier phone I saw had a textured back
    11-13-12 09:19 AM
    I just hope the N-series wasn't an after thought! I know RIM have always planned to release the L series first and it makes sense to build interest and excitement around it but come on guys, we want to see the N-series with a cracking keyboard and not just a touch phone with a keyboard stuck on it so they can 'tick' the qwerty handset box. Still, assuming almost every RIM employee involved in designing and building these phone are BB power users you'd think that they would be all over this and ready to deliver a top, top-notch handset that show off the slick new OS.
    11-13-12 09:47 AM
    From what I have heard the carriers have only received the L series devices for testing so far. I know of some people that have said they have seen the N series.

As the carriers are doing testing we will eventually start to see more leaks of the device. But I remember when i was working there they were putting a system in place so that if a picture was taken they would be able to identify the phone and thus trace it to the owner. That could be why we only see pictures of a certain portion of the phone.
    11-13-12 10:03 AM
    From what I have heard the carriers have only received the L series devices for testing so far. I know of some people that have said they have seen the N series.

As the carriers are doing testing we will eventually start to see more leaks of the device. But I remember when i was working there they were putting a system in place so that if a picture was taken they would be able to identify the phone and thus trace it to the owner. That could be why we only see pictures of a certain portion of the phone.
    I don't know if it's true, but RIM already sent a "love letter" to one of the carrier that I use when London EU pictures were leaked at crackberry and twitter.

I know that we can't stand ourselves from not releasing good news among BB fans.

But NDA has signed by the carrier, and they shall obey it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9020 using Tapatalk
    11-13-12 10:08 AM
    The carrier phone I saw had a textured back
    I believe that's the inside of the back cover.
    11-13-12 10:08 AM
    At least someone finally took the protective plastic sheet off the glass. The pic itself is poor as usual, but at least you get a somewhat better idea of what the different materials look like next to each other.
    11-13-12 10:43 AM
    Beat me to it! All these leaks of the L-series, how about more of the N-series???
    Agreed!!! the leaked/renders that I've seen makes it look unfinished. I will definitely miss the trackpad.
    I'm using my iPhone and Skyrocket a lot more these days, getting used to an all touch device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    BergerKing likes this.
    11-13-12 10:51 AM
    Is it just me? I find this phone ugly and cheap looking. I don't like the plastic at the top and bottom.
    bb624, Berry_Pink and JR A like this.
    11-13-12 11:36 AM
    How do you know this is the final version? Till than your point is mute. Want an ugly phone get an iphone 5.
    BergerKing and Balti43 like this.
    11-13-12 12:02 PM
    Can't wait for RIM to take my money and let me have one of these.
    Tottaly agree.
    11-13-12 12:11 PM
    Sweet, looks even bigger! I hope Otterbox is already making a case for it
    And Incipio...
    11-13-12 12:12 PM
    Is it just me? I find this phone ugly and cheap looking. I don't like the plastic at the top and bottom.
    Totally agree.

Plastic on top and bottom look like 1st and 2nd gen Motorola Droids - and those look so ugly and cheap.
    11-13-12 01:11 PM
61 123