Hello everyone!
    I'd like to announce my PPSSPP port to Blackberry.

Features:
    * Fully built on OpenGL ES 2.0
    * Fast UI that includes settings, file manager and control pad
    * Multi-touch controls
    * Works for any Blackberry device (detects resolution)

Screenshots:

Pictures:

More details soon.
    11-07-12 09:19 AM
    Nice man , I wish this can run Metal Gear Solid : Peace Walker
    clif88 likes this.
    11-07-12 09:25 AM
    Looks promising will keep an eye on this thread to see how this develops
    11-07-12 09:26 AM
    Looking forward to downloading this. I still grab my old PSP on occasion, be nice to load up some ROMs of games I own and enjoy on a single device.
    11-07-12 09:31 AM
    WOW. What is the performance like? I'm still digging the PSOne emu on my PB but PSP would be nice as well. (Also time to remove the screen protector!! If i recall i kept mine for about 4 weeks.)
    11-07-12 09:53 AM
    Woah. I have been looking for an excuse to replay FF7 Crisis Core and Kingdom hearts birth by sleep.

Looking forward to it.
    9of13 likes this.
    11-07-12 09:53 AM
    Here's a video of it working on my Dev Alpha.

WOW. What is the performance like? I'm still digging the PSOne emu on my PB but PSP would be nice as well. (Also time to remove the screen protector!! If i recall i kept mine for about 4 weeks.)
    Currently only 2D games work and the emulator runs only in interpreter mode (no dynarec yet!).
    Pretty impressive for interpreter I think.
    11-07-12 11:06 AM
    Another great job Xsacha! it is very responsive, well done.
    11-07-12 11:26 AM
    Amazing, looking forward to this a lot!
    11-07-12 11:31 AM
    Controls are a bit small on the Dev Alpha. I need to scale them up like it is done on Android.
    11-07-12 11:35 AM
    Here's a video of it working on my Dev Alpha.

Currently only 2D games work and the emulator runs only in interpreter mode (no dynarec yet!).
    Pretty impressive for interpreter I think.
    Very impressive Xsacha.

(Bring on the BB10 and all the goodies RIMM.)
    11-07-12 11:49 AM
    I haven't tried it yet (of course), but the existence of this emulator alone kicks serious amounts of . Thank you, xsacha.
    11-07-12 11:58 AM
    Here is a sideloadable PPSSPP.bar for you to try: http://www.ppsspp.org/files/PPSSPP.bar

Currently the only known playable games are:
    Puzzle Bobble Deluxe
    Puyo Pop Fever
    11-07-12 01:02 PM
    Nice to see that this one has the analog stick. I have the PS emulator that was previously posted on crackberry and that one doesnt have analog stick. I can't play Apescape on it
    11-07-12 01:13 PM
    Nice Job
    Can't wait to get wwe smackdown vs raw running on it
    Could you test this?
    11-07-12 08:04 PM
    Just added USB and bluetooth keyboard control (it already had mouse control).
    Hardcoded values for now.
    Also, there's toast messages on BB10 for game messages, example: "This game loads and saves data automatically at certain points and overwrites last used save slot during auto save. The game uses single save slot. Do not remove the Memory Stick™ or switch off the PSP� system when the Memory Stick™ access indicator is flashing."
    11-07-12 08:44 PM
    Cool.. I used to love my PSP
    11-07-12 08:55 PM
    Nice port. Only thing I can think of to mention is there doesn't seem to be a way to exit games? On Android you can hit the menu or back button, but there doesn't seem to be a way on PB (/BB10). Perhaps it would be possible to make a swipe down open the in-game menu that pressing menu/back on Android opens? (Only has options to resume game or return to menu for now).

Otherwise, nice work. Look forward to the emulator improving in the future, hope support for PB/BB10 continues.
    11-11-12 11:15 AM
    Here is a sideloadable PPSSPP.bar for you to try: http://www.ppsspp.org/files/PPSSPP.bar

Currently the only known playable games are:
    Puzzle Bobble Deluxe
    Puyo Pop Fever
    download link doesn't work. Also, instead of installing that other emulator with all emulators in one, can you also post a seperate link to the amiga emulator only, thanks

please repost a download link
    11-11-12 03:04 PM
    http://www.ppsspp.org/files/0_1/PPSSPP.bar - latest download link ATM I believe.

Taken from this page: PPSSPP Downloads

(It should probably also be possible to build it from the source in the github if you want a bleeding edge build)
    11-11-12 03:35 PM
    Thank you, found it right after I posted hah. Anyways. I found all this real impressive 2 minor things:
    .Opening downloads category for me makes it crash
    .Clicking on files and folders takes a few tries because it's not recognising

but great job.

Also, I tried gta and it said couldn't read file.

Does that mean I have a bad file, or does it mean it is not yet capable of running these sort of apps yet.

Also, can someone tell me a site to download these, mine took 5 hours and 20 minutes to download and 1 hour and 30 minutes to put on playbook, which too 3.4 gb.

I don't have that time so please tell me

p.s. I said don't have time because I want to play but have to in the car as I am 17 and live with my parents
    11-12-12 09:10 PM
    And can someone update this app please
    11-12-12 09:11 PM
    3.4GB? What are you downloading? This is Playstation Portable.
    The files need a .iso, .cso, .pbp or .elf extension to be opened.

Known bug:
    hard to select app, it thinks you are scrolling instead sometimes.

I'll post an update to 0.2 soon but there's honestly not much difference.
    11-12-12 09:13 PM
    Known bug:
    hard to select app, it thinks you are scrolling instead sometimes.
    I find tapping and holding the option for a moment before releasing usually works better than just tapping the option.

Also, seeing as this is version 0.1, I would assume encrypted binaries are not supported (i.e the vast majority of ISOs). version 0.2 adds support for them, but seeing as the emulator is still very young, most game still won't actually work. There are only about two or three games that are confirmed to be compatible/playable. [Sidenote: it is possible to decrypt the binaries in ISOs, but it's more hassle than it's worth and those games won't work anyway]

I've been decrypting a few free PSP demos from here: http://www.pspdemocenter.com/ and trying them with the emulator. A couple have got to the menu screen, but none I have tried have gotten any further. If I find any that do, I'll post here.

Oh and xsacha: I tried loading some EBOOT.pbps, and they didn't seem to work. Although that may just have been because this is v0.1 and encrypted binaries aren't supported. I extracted the ELF files from the EBOOT.PBPs and decrypted them on my PSP with prxdecrypter, and then they partially loaded. (These are the demos I refer to above).
    11-13-12 06:23 AM
    I tried some isos but only the ones mentioned worked, metal slug 2 opens to the controls screen but the background is black and buttons you touch or move get stuck for a while, does this means anything? like slow loading or it just won't run?
    11-13-12 09:57 AM
59 123