Has ANYONE heard ANYTHING on Sprint getting a new BB?

The Niagra, Javelin, Pearl (new), Bold?

ANYTHING AT ALL!?

(I am getting sick and tired of hearing that everyone's carrier is getting a new bb come October-May.)
    09-23-08 07:56 PM
    one that I am looking forward to is the 8350i for iden network!!
    09-23-08 08:36 PM
    it does look nice

maybe i'll give that one a look too but have you seen any pics for the niagra?
    09-23-08 09:42 PM
    its still just a fatter curve with wifi and worse reception (atleast in the NYC metro area), everyone else is getting completely new platforms. I was contemplating buying a storm for retail and seeing if i could hook it up on sprint. Dont get me wrong i like my 8330 but its getting old, i need something new and exciting. im so hard up for new tech in the phone dept. i almost bought a sprint touch diamond....but then i remembered it was a WM phone
    09-27-08 10:25 AM
    Has ANYONE heard ANYTHING on Sprint getting a new BB?

The Niagra, Javelin, Pearl (new), Bold?

ANYTHING AT ALL!?

(I am getting sick and tired of hearing that everyone's carrier is getting a new bb come October-May.)
    Don't hold your breath.
    09-27-08 03:34 PM
    Don't hold ur breath. And yes it sucks to hear all other carriers getting exclusives and shyt, while we just sit on the side watching all the beautiful devices go away

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 08:07 PM
    Sprint may take longer to get a device, but they always seem to release a better version (Pearl 8130, Curve 8330). To me, it's worth the wait.
    09-28-08 12:25 PM
    Sprint may take longer to get a device, but they always seem to release a better version (Pearl 8130, Curve 8330). To me, it's worth the wait.
    the advantage to living on Sprint's BB release schedule is that while the device we recieve will have been on the market (other carrier's markets) for an extended period, BUT Sprint's release will pretty much be the equivalent of a 2nd gen.

before i became a BB crackhead i liked the idea of the iPhone, but swore to never purchase the 1st gen iPhone in order to allow them to eliminate most of the bugs.

by using Sprint's releases, it's like getting 2nd gen BBs while bypassing the frustrating buggy 1st gens.
    09-28-08 02:19 PM
    the advantage to living on Sprint's BB release schedule is that while the device we recieve will have been on the market (other carrier's markets) for an extended period, BUT Sprint's release will pretty much be the equivalent of a 2nd gen.

before i became a BB crackhead i liked the idea of the iPhone, but swore to never purchase the 1st gen iPhone in order to allow them to eliminate most of the bugs.

by using Sprint's releases, it's like getting 2nd gen BBs while bypassing the frustrating buggy 1st gens.

I absolutely agree!
    09-28-08 02:37 PM
    I would tend to agree with you there. I only wish that they'd release OS updates on a faster schedule.
    09-28-08 09:52 PM

I would tend to agree with you there. I only wish that they'd release OS updates on a faster schedule.

now thats all good gospel.. i agree. i almost left sprint for another carrier just so i could get new phones quicker... but once i started comparing prices for what i'd get on other carriers... i quickly decided to stay with sprint.
    besides.. i'll take my current Curve for another year or so. our blackberry of today are better than the phones we used on sprint in the past.

cheers
    09-29-08 03:50 AM
    I seen on the blackberry home site that sprint is coming out with the curve 8350i.
    Did anyone hear anything about a release date for this phone?
    09-29-08 06:43 PM
    its a nextel phone and not a cdma hybrid. Its pretty ugly with yellow rings around the trackball at ptt botton. its comes out 4th Qtr '08. I'm too impatient to wait, if the Sprint Android phone turns out to be the HTC touch HD then i'll stick around, if not i'm jumping ship
    09-30-08 12:50 AM
    I seen on the blackberry home site that sprint is coming out with the curve 8350i.
    Did anyone hear anything about a release date for this phone?
    Who cares? Unless poor performance is your thing.
    09-30-08 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD