I wouldn't be here today. Our utility shut down the entire town over night to replace a part and now my 2wire dsl modem is shot. ATT says it's probably the power supply. That makes my second 2wire for the same reason. Anyone know of a good replacement model that works with AT&T DSL?
    11-04-12 08:32 AM
    I've had the same problem with my 2wire as well, on my fourth power supply now but I was lucky one time that the technician left me two. So now I just deal with phone support to ship a replacement.
    11-04-12 03:59 PM
    I wouldn't be here today. Our utility shut down the entire town over night to replace a part and now my 2wire dsl modem is shot. ATT says it's probably the power supply. That makes my second 2wire for the same reason. Anyone know of a good replacement model that works with AT&T DSL?
    Do you have a surge protector? I was running on a 2Wire modem for my dsl connection and found it quite adequate. Don't think a different brand will make any difference if it's not protected. I seem to be on a weak grid where I live, my power is interrupted rather frequently, never had a problem,had that modem for five years.
    11-04-12 04:18 PM
    Ya, had a surge protector. was probably about ready to go. bought a netgear n300. So far, seems much faster - it was the only model available locally.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    11-04-12 05:05 PM
    Ya, had a surge protector. was probably about ready to go. bought a netgear n300. So far, seems much faster - it was the only model available locally.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    Well faster's good, he,he, hoping you're new one fairs better
    11-04-12 05:20 PM