I can't buy any apps from the appworld anymore...started just today. Anyone having the same issue? I tried to modify my mastercard credit card info just to make sure but I get error code 12000. This problem needs to be fixed. I mean how can developers earn money from their work if BB appworld is screwed. I would love to buy apps for my playbook, but appworld would not allow me... Really frustrating

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    11-02-12 10:58 AM
    Restart PB.

It should work

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    11-02-12 11:10 AM
    Restart PB.

It should work

Thanks. I wanted to buy bard's tale and a day in life apps. Tried it multiple times, even tried to re enter the credit card info, still the same. I was able to buy bullet time and Smiley's Pop few days ago. I can use the same credit card to purchase apps for my Nexus 7 without any issue/s. It's pathetic, that while RIM tried to get developers in on the new blackberry OS, they continue to ignore the problems plaguing the BlackBerry Appworld payment system; resulting in lack of revenue for our hard working devs. Getting quality apps to the appworld is one thing, but making sure that devs earn from their apps is another thing. I may look into sideloading bard's tale and a day in life soon if this does not get resolved. I believe that xlabz, inxile, and others deserve every penny paid to them...but I am not sure if RIM does...
    11-03-12 06:55 AM
    i tried to purchase the new Equis theme on my 9930 nd got Error ID: 579024, not sure if its related tried it three times yesterday and agaim today

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-03-12 07:22 AM
    Freya, is it working now?

11-03-12 09:07 PM
    try forgetting your wifi network and adding it again. this has fixed appworld issues for me more than once
    11-03-12 09:12 PM
    I have a BlackBerry PlayBook and recently the credit
    card associated with BlackBerry Appworld expired (10/12), got a new one.
    I tried to update the expiration date via appworld but it gives
    authorization error ID: 12000 (see attached file). Last App I was able to purchase via
    PlayBook's appworld was Bulletime (October 29, 2012). Using
    the same credit card I can purchase apps and books for my Nexus 7 via
    Google Play and Amazon without any issues. I can even buy apps/games on
    my BlackBerry smartphone (via BlackBerry Appworld for smartphones - I
    think RIM has a different service provider for their smartphones
    though). Anyway, I did the debrick method and used the same BBID and credit card but still the same. So I tried creating a new BBID, did a security wipe, and then used the new BBID to setup the payment method (using same credit card). To my surprise it went through. RIM's PlayBook appworld/payment system is really as mess. I'll try to do the debrick method again and this time use my old BBID.
    11-10-12 11:10 PM
    Damn, that a lot of hard work for giving money to another person

I always use tempory credit cards for buying apps, and most of the time it works fine...

Good work!

11-11-12 06:11 AM
    my app and game purchases just go through my paypall account.never had a problem.with that said the online app world seems "challenged" today
    11-11-12 07:03 PM
    Today I tried a totally different credit card, PlayBook Appworld and even the Appworld Webstore (which is kinda weird because I can purchase apps on my smartphone, I have payment option setup on my phone but not in the webstore) gives me error 12000. Anyway, I was able to sideload The Bard's Tale and finished the game yesterday. InXile Entertainment just lost $2.25 because of this issue and because of the not so helpful BlackBerry admin in the support site! By the way, anyone knows the support email address of the BlackBerry storefront?
    11-13-12 07:12 PM
    Make sure you use Visa and not MasterCard, Mastercard never work well with Blackberry App World. Its a known issue I hope RIM fix this.
    11-13-12 09:57 PM
    Freya09. I have the same issue. I,ve spent hours on the phone with RIM on this. They said bb10 will fix it. I think they are full of it. I,m reluctant to change my bbid, in case I screw up all the apps I have bought and my email.

Any help would be appreciated.
    12-04-12 11:12 PM