I am trying to load https://mobile.twitter.com or http://mobile.twitter.com on my Playbook but it is just loading a black screen with the word Twitter at the top but that's it. Normally works fine but had this issue last night, and the same today. Done the usual reboots, disabled javascript, re enabled it etc etc but it�s still not working. All other sites I use are working fine. Anyone else having the same issues ?

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails PlayBook Twitter won't load-img_00000029.jpg  
    11-01-12 04:48 AM
    In the Browser, go to Settings and then Privacy/security and clear the cache/history.

I don't know if Flash or javascript settings affect that page.
    11-01-12 09:00 AM
    Yep done all that. Am having to use dolphin browser to read twitter. Weird
    11-01-12 10:14 AM
    Have you tried BLaq I think that is a twitter thing from RIM.
    11-01-12 10:23 AM
    Just gave it a try to test it for you and I get the same thing. The options that usually show up at the bottom and the Twitter logo never show up. Something's broken somewhere but it isn't you.
    11-01-12 12:26 PM
    Thanks for testing, glad it's not just me
    My whole playbook has been running like a dog since I had an update to 2.1.0.1088 a week or so ago, Web pages taking ages to load,checkerboard all the time on image heavy sites, way worse than before the update. Can you easily undo an update?
    11-01-12 04:51 PM
    Thanks for testing, glad it's not just me
    My whole playbook has been running like a dog since I had an update to 2.1.0.1088 a week or so ago, Web pages taking ages to load,checkerboard all the time on image heavy sites, way worse than before the update. Can you easily undo an update?
    Is it just your browser that's giving you problems and if so, have you tried disabling JavaScript? I did and it made a world of difference. You can always enable it again if you get to a site where you need it. There are threads about downgrading in here but I'm not sure how painless it is and I've read that some are having more problems after doing a wipe so I'd hate to see you go thru that if you don't have to.
    11-01-12 04:58 PM
    Just disabled it and yes that's made a of a difference, nice tip thanks
    Not keen on messing around with it, got the 64Gb pb and it's got about 50Gb of films and tunes on it so I don't fancy reloading that lot!
    Cheers
    11-01-12 05:16 PM
    I had the same problem with a blank screen. I turned off Flash in the browser and Twitter immediately worked. The website must be incompatible with the version of Flash used in the PB browser.
    11-01-12 10:21 PM
    I struggled through the twitter mobile page for the playbook. Then I bought blaq. Best purchase ever for a twitter client. Even works on bridge.
    11-02-12 12:11 AM
    android twitter app works well, but the native twitter app for BB Playbook doesn't..
    11-02-12 03:40 AM
    Yep odd though that it has been working fine until a couple of days ago. Have now downloaded blaq and blackbird, and much prefer blackbird and soooooo much better than the standard twitter..getting loads of updates that I just didn't get using twitter. Happy days
    11-02-12 08:04 AM