Hi All,

We�d like to introduce to you our latest app: A Day in Life � Journal; a beautiful and easy-to-use journal for your BlackBerry PlayBook.

-featured-graphic.jpg

A Day in Life - Journal is the perfect app to store all your ideas, thoughts, events, experiences, memories, notes and more. If you�ve always wanted to keep a diary but somehow never got around to doing it, now�s your chance to start!

-screenshot-01.jpg

Here are the main features:
    • Weather & Location tagging to add a personal touch to your journal entries.
    • Add photos and images to your journal entries and notes. Import photos from your camera roll or just snap a photo as you create your journal entry.
    • View all your journal entries and notes in 4 handy views:

- Visual Timeline: Browse through your journal entries in a visual timeline view.
    - Photo View: Flip through your journal entries in collage style.
    - Calendar View: View all journal entries and notes on a particular date.
    - Favorites: See only your starred journal/diary entries.

-screenshot-02.jpg

-screenshot-03.jpg

Read more about A Day in Life- Journal and download it at $1.99 from the BlackBerry App World here.

We plan to implement many more new features based on all your feedback. So we�d love to hear what you guys think! Please feel free to email us your queries or suggestions to bbsupport[at]xlabz[dot]com.
    11-01-12 12:49 AM
    Beautiful App! Keep up the good work.
    XLabz likes this.
    11-01-12 01:03 AM
    Beautiful App! Keep up the good work.
    Thanks Yosaki
    11-01-12 01:08 AM
    I'm definitely going to give this a try. I will report back in a week with my findings.
    XLabz likes this.
    11-01-12 01:17 AM
    @xLabz...one of the best looking apps I've seen on any platform. Have to give it a try

Sent from my  9900
    XLabz likes this.
    11-01-12 01:33 AM
    This looks pretty amazing. I love the weather and location tag feature.

Sent from my BlackBerry By Choice Tapatalk
    XLabz likes this.
    11-01-12 01:44 AM
    Amazing Quality Nice Looks, Xlabz does it again
    XLabz likes this.
    11-01-12 02:34 AM
    Awesome stuff and much cheaper than your other apps.
    XLabz likes this.
    11-01-12 03:00 AM
    Just bought it - will post a review in a few days. Thanks for your continued support of PB
    XLabz likes this.
    11-01-12 07:55 AM
    Just bought it, looks good, could do with a better way of displaying photos you are about to select to add to any entry, scrolling down for an age to find the right one isn't fun, replicating the PB folders would be better.
    This is my 6th Xlabz app which speaks for itself
    More great work.
    XLabz likes this.
    11-01-12 11:36 AM
    Looks very promising. Is there a way to backup or export your journal?
    11-01-12 11:57 AM
    Looks great. Will give it a try...
    XLabz likes this.
    11-01-12 12:02 PM
    Bought this morning and it looks/works great. Just a couple suggestions (1) a means of backing up the entries and (2) password protect option. Neither of which affects the performance in anyway. Thanks for another great app!
    pickles#WP likes this.
    11-01-12 12:22 PM
    Beautiful! Nice job; I've been looking for something like this. Very impressed. These guys always do fantastic work.
    XLabz likes this.
    11-01-12 02:14 PM
    Looks nice. Is there setting where I can change my weather location? It's syncing about 4 hours away.
    11-01-12 08:12 PM
    Just bought the app. Looks beautiful. Would be an awesome app for a BB10 phone.
    XLabz likes this.
    11-01-12 10:18 PM
    Looks very promising. Is there a way to backup or export your journal?
    Hi Andrew! As of now, the app doesn't have the backup feature. But we will definitely be considering this feature for our future updates.
    11-02-12 12:01 AM
    Bought this morning and it looks/works great. Just a couple suggestions (1) a means of backing up the entries and (2) password protect option. Neither of which affects the performance in anyway. Thanks for another great app!
    Thanks! These are features which we mostly will implement in our future updates. Thanks for your feedback.
    pickles#WP likes this.
    11-02-12 12:03 AM
    Looks nice. Is there setting where I can change my weather location? It's syncing about 4 hours away.
    Hi! This could be an issue with your device's GPS. As of now, there is no setting in the app itself through which you can change your location.
    11-02-12 12:09 AM
    Hi! This could be an issue with your device's GPS. As of now, there is no setting in the app itself through which you can change your location.
    Possibly my att Internet hub, backbone or whatever is out of Wichita, KS, 4 hours away, but that's not 'my fault, and actually makes the map and weather showing up annoying. If I can't resolve this part, I will be asking for a refund.
    11-02-12 04:36 AM
    I would love to buy your app but I keep geting all sorts of blackberry appworld error.
    11-03-12 07:00 AM
    Can you post entries or photos to any social media sites such as tumblr?
    11-03-12 08:10 AM
    Real nice app! Have been using it for the last 2 days, option to share on social networks would be good-to-have.
    XLabz likes this.
    11-03-12 09:14 AM
    Great app, would add my vote for backup and password protection. I would also like an option for different pallettes for the 'paper', maybe a more muted pastel set?

Gordon
    11-04-12 05:49 AM
    Can you post entries or photos to any social media sites such as tumblr?
    Hi! As of now, we don't have an option of sharing on social media sites. But it is something that we will surely consider.
    11-04-12 11:18 PM
66 123