Does anyone have the android version of the audible player converted and running on their playbook? I have been an audible subscriber for nearly a year now and it's a pain not being able to listen to my audio books on the playbook. I'm getting a bit annoyed and feeling somewhat neglected waiting for them to release a native player and the answer to this post will be the deciding factor as to whether or not I terminate my account with them.

Mike
    10-29-12 01:20 PM
    I've been hounding audible for a year. Today I sent them another email stating that they support dozens of other devices that are not even around anymore or companies that have totally dropped off the planet (creative, Palm etc) but there are millions of Playbooks out there. Since Amazon owns Audible, I doubt they want to have the competition out there and will most likely be dropping support for a number of competing devices. I told them to send me a real response and not their canned response that they are always looking into it. If I don't get a real response, I'll take my business else where...such as digital7 which sells audiobooks too.
    12-10-12 11:13 AM