Does someone has info if blackberry bridge is coming to Blackberry 10, i mean it would be a fail if isnt.

Grettings.
    10-18-12 06:17 PM
    Lol.. Obvious answer is obvious. They can't just simply take BB Bridge away. Though, you may see it renamed.

10-18-12 06:20 PM
    its a very succesfull feature for the pb.. im sure that it will... your title post should have been.. how much better can bridge get with bb10! cos its really good! imagine what bb10 enhancements might bring

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-18-12 06:33 PM
    I'm sure there are gonna be some SWEET bridge functionality. BB10 is network ready. Device -to-device resource sharing at the core is gonna be a reality. BB10 bridge will incorporate BB10 distributed computing/networking. Very cool stuff coming IMHO
    BB10FTW likes this.
    10-18-12 07:30 PM
    I'm sure there are gonna be some SWEET bridge functionality. BB10 is network ready. Device -to-device resource sharing at the core is gonna be a reality. BB10 bridge will incorporate BB10 distributed computing/networking. Very cool stuff coming IMHO
    Unless your an AT&T customer then RIM will strip every functionality out the Bridge app they possibly can cause AT&T told them too.

You might be able to sideload a version but RIM will probably encrypt the app somehow.
    10-19-12 08:12 AM
    Lol.. Obvious answer is obvious. They can't just simply take BB Bridge away. Though, you may see it renamed.
    Might it be Blackberry Link?
    10-21-12 11:03 AM
    Well let's change the name of the thread if possible to blackberry bridge features or something.

Some features could be:
    full screen sharing between phone and tablet.
    Using that shared screen with the remote so we can see exactly what we are doing on the phone.
    Stream videos or music to the tablet
    10-21-12 11:24 AM
    I believe the BB Bridge functions serve as a link for a phone and a tablet.
    PlayBook will still be available at the launch of BB10, but the hardware couldn't keep up with the competition and the stock is dwindling.
    If RIM keeps the BB Bridge in BB10, they better release another PlayBook (WiFi/4G) version/model.

For now, my Bold 9900 and PB 16Gb WiFi is my best gadget-combo so far. Because of BB Bridge.

Sent from my Bold 9900 using.. wait for it.. CrackBerry Forum App! Thanks to Tapatalk
    10-21-12 03:27 PM
    Does someone has info if blackberry bridge is coming to Blackberry 10, i mean it would be a fail if isnt.

Grettings.
    I think they even can make bridge way better, because the Playbook & BB10 handsets will run the same OS. New features for both devices. Hopefully they'll add somthing like "remote desktop" for the playbook & bb 10
    10-22-12 08:28 AM
    I believe the BB Bridge functions serve as a link for a phone and a tablet.
    PlayBook will still be available at the launch of BB10, but the hardware couldn't keep up with the competition and the stock is dwindling.
    If RIM keeps the BB Bridge in BB10, they better release another PlayBook (WiFi/4G) version/model.

For now, my Bold 9900 and PB 16Gb WiFi is my best gadget-combo so far. Because of BB Bridge.

Sent from my Bold 9900 using.. wait for it.. CrackBerry Forum App! Thanks to Tapatalk
    They already released that 4g one in Canada.
    10-22-12 08:36 AM
    They already released that 4g one in Canada.
    I know that, but the spec isn't quite good considering the quad-core era next year.

10-23-12 03:19 PM