I noticed the other day that certain apps (Facebook, Weather Channel, My Verizon) would not connect or refresh. I received a message that the app couldn't connect with the server. Oddly enough, I was able to get my emails, texts and browse the internet just fine. Battery pull made no difference. When I checked the Service Status, everything looked connected fine. I went and re-registered in the Host Routing Table, got the confirmation notice that my handheld has been registered with the network and everything worked again. Worked fine for a few days, happened again. My question is why is this happening? I notice it when I am at home - great 3G and home wifi signal, nothing new or unusual happening that I am aware of. The only way I notice that I am having an issue is if I try to open one of the affected apps - Facebook, Weather Channel, etc.). Any thoughts?
    10-13-12 10:02 AM
    Are you in the UK? If so, are you on o2 by any chance? I am, and their service has been a right sh*t fest today!
    10-13-12 10:46 AM
    Sorry no - in US, Delaware to be exact. On Verizon.
    10-13-12 11:32 AM
    Same location. Same problem. Same phone. Disabling the network on the phone for a few minutes and re-enabling it usually works for me, temporally. It's annoying, and I'm interested in a permanent fix.
    12-26-12 09:26 PM
    It seems to have gotten better for me with no changes on my end. It was very frequent for a while. Now It hasn't happened in about 3 weeks.
    12-27-12 08:34 AM