I've just watched "Taken 2" and there were lots of iphone and ipad appearence.. including facetime "demo"... then I was thingking when will I see a movie with lots of BB in it... if you watch the latest resident evil you'll see sony (as I remember) tablet used in that futuristic sci fi movie... so I was wondering (or probably u can consider as daydreaming) if I could see BB10 in the next James Bond movie... they said that QNX has been used in vehicle, missile launcher, and so many techno stuff.. then I want to see Mr. Bond use (probably) Aristo in his mission... controlling his other gadgets or his ashton martin or his any cool stuff.. things like that would help BB become "COOL" again... IMHO of course...
    10-11-12 09:25 AM
    007 will be using a Sony Xperia in Skyfall. The ads are already out.

Addendum: I don't normally correct people's misspellings, but I have to correct this one. It's "Aston Martin" not "Ashton Martin." The famous Bond car is the DB5, named after David Brown. Sorry, but I like classic cars.
    Last edited by Roo Zilla; 10-11-12 at 10:31 AM.
    10-11-12 10:17 AM
    yes.. I've heard about the sky fall uses sony... but probably the next after sky fall..
    or any other next cool movie...
    10-11-12 10:29 AM
    this is old but the show burn notice six seasons almost 80% blackberries and some scenes seems like advertisement, the rest are disposable fones used to, well get disposed of them x)
    10-11-12 11:17 AM
    Lots of BB action in "Trouble With The Curve". She is a busy woman with lots of emails so of course she has a Bold 9900.
    10-11-12 01:56 PM
    Hahahahahahahaha
    10-11-12 02:39 PM
    this is old but the show burn notice six seasons almost 80% blackberries and some scenes seems like advertisement, the rest are disposable fones used to, well get disposed of them x)
    Also they seem to like using the Playbook a lot. Too bad not very many people watch that show. I love it. Just like I love my blackberry :-p
    10-12-12 02:59 AM
    Also they seem to like using the Playbook a lot.
    They like it because RIM will be putting money in their hands - that is how phones and other devices get selected for films/TV shows because the makers put hard cash down or some other form of incentive.

I mean.. it's not coincidence that they are using WP7 in this video or you see so many shots of it.

Last edited by cgk; 10-12-12 at 04:47 AM.
    10-12-12 03:24 AM
    yes.. I've heard about the sky fall uses sony... but probably the next after sky fall..
    or any other next cool movie...
    Considering SonyPictures has the rights to the BOND franchise and it's such a high profile movie (in terms of marketing) i'm pretty sure we'll only see Sony phones in the upcoming movies.
    Buried (2010) with Ryan Reynolds shows a Blackberry 100% of the time, it actually plays a very critical role in the movie.
    Let's not forget about this one as well BlackBerry and Channel 4 team up to bring reality TV show to UK | CrackBerry.com

I like seeing Blackberry's popup in tv shows, pictures, etc... Here's another request to bring back Blackberry Celebrity Photos
    esk369 likes this.
    10-12-12 04:34 AM
    Some of the greatest and actual tv shows aren't very phone friendly. Let's see:

- The Walking Dead - No phones

- Game of Thrones - Also no phones

Edit:

- Breaking Bad - All about disposable phones.

- Dexter : Iphone...

I liked to see Burn Notice, but missed some episodes and stoped watching it.

The Hawai 50 uses a lot of LG and what nots...

RIM should really invest in these kind of marketing!

How many of us weren't dreaming about the BMW's in James Bond? And when the car passes, you just say : "hey, the goes the JB's car"!

RIM plz

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PedroBorgas; 10-12-12 at 05:30 AM.
    10-12-12 05:05 AM
    drama series 'suits' uses blackberry all over the series. wish i'm Harvey specter. lol.

Sent from my torchy Torch 9800 using Tapatalk
    10-12-12 05:16 AM
    a lil side track.. but anyway

why do ppl always bring up QNX is everywhere. it has nothing to do with BB. Do people think just because its using the same or similar code it will interact with each other automatically? If anyone noticed, the MTA metrocard machine uses some type of Window OS. it doesn't mean a window phone, or window laptop can interact with it.
    if car were to interact with phone, i can see it interacting with iOS or Android before BB, just the simple fact that there are more users. maybe when bb10 catch on there will be more interaction with other device. until then, dont expect it to just control a missile out of no where because it is using the QNX.
    10-12-12 11:36 AM