When I really though that the new update was bug free, I found out yesterday that the browser keep freezing at times. I can't type a new web address at the address bar, open new tab, or even when I press the bookmarks- nothing happen. Also, I can't watch movies on Crackle anymore, and when I checked other sites, the browser froze right when I touched the stream bar (to forward the movie). Does any of you experienced this problem as well? Any suggestions of how to fix this problem? Should I wipe the device data and reload the operating system?

I really appreciate your help.Thanks!
    bfmsgv likes this.
    10-05-12 09:56 AM
    Have you tried clearing the Cache - it's in Browser Options.
    10-05-12 10:44 AM
    I just tried to clear the Cache, same results. Also, I noticed that in some websites- the blue bar that indicates page loading is not going all the way.
    10-05-12 11:44 AM
    I've noticed it happens once in a while... restarting the browser seems to fix it.
    10-05-12 02:15 PM
    Try turning off java in settings. See if that helps.
    10-05-12 02:19 PM
    I have the same problem you describe in exact and it is quite annoying as I use my playbook many many times throughout the day. I tried two different browsers and the same problem at the url bar freezing up. This did not start till I did the update. Closing and restarting the browser seems to get it working for the moment. Clearing the cache doesn't does not fix this bug.
    11-15-12 10:06 PM
    I've noticed this allot lately. Clearing cache and restarting help. But, this is new for me. I feel like I want to defrag the memory.
    11-15-12 10:31 PM
    Try hard reset(pwr minus and plus volume) at the same time. Then reboot from the battery icon top right. Worked for me. Good luck.
    11-15-12 11:43 PM
    Try hard reset(pwr minus and plus volume) at the same time. Then reboot from the battery icon top right. Worked for me. Good luck.
    Me too. I was getting it on both PlayBooks after the update (I saw it a bit before the update as well but not as much). I did the hard reset and it seems to have cleared it on both PlayBooks as I haven't seen it in days and I was getting it multiple times a day prior to that. It seems that RIM doesn't do a hard reset after updating the OS and it needs to.
    11-16-12 03:40 PM