I love my PlayBook and prefer it to my wife's iPad. One area I have to concede to the iCrowd is accessories. I have been very jealous of my co-workers iPad folio that includes a notepad: Amazon.com: Booq Booqpad: Computers & Accessories

I take my PlayBook to meetings and have become fairly proficient with GroovyNotes, but sometimes I just want to jot something down on paper.

Does anyone know of a similar product available for the PlayBook? I have looked quite a bit but have not been able to fine anything.
    10-03-12 06:14 PM
    I love my PlayBook and prefer it to my wife's iPad. One area I have to concede to the iCrowd is accessories. I have been very jealous of my co-workers iPad folio that includes a notepad: Amazon.com: Booq Booqpad: Computers & Accessories

I take my PlayBook to meetings and have become fairly proficient with GroovyNotes, but sometimes I just want to jot something down on paper.

Does anyone know of a similar product available for the PlayBook? I have looked quite a bit but have not been able to fine anything.
    Take a look at this one, it is great...:

Amazon.com: Leather Portfolio for BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet: Cell Phones & Accessories
    lkveggie likes this.
    10-03-12 07:44 PM
    Very cool, I'll have to see if they have that on display at the local brookstone.
    10-04-12 09:39 AM
    That looks like an awesome case!! Would be very useful for school or work.
    11-07-12 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD