BlackBerry 10 Aristo Specs Revealed; Shows 1.5GHz Krait Quad Core as in the link below from N4BB
    BlackBerry 10 Aristo Specs Revealed; Shows 1.5GHz Krait Quad Core - N4BB
    10-01-12 03:32 PM
    No thanks. The footprint is way too large. If it were between this and the qwerty, I'd have no trouble going for the latter.

Thankfully, the dev alpha and Laguna specsheet gives me hope we'll see the 4.2" first. I guess the big phone / phablet lovers will enjoy it though.
    10-01-12 03:36 PM
    I don't like the "phablets", even the name sounds weird but Samsung proved there is a market for that and I think RIM going after that market.
    10-01-12 03:39 PM
    If it wasnt for the screen size, i would assume that we were talking about a tablet!

These are h3ll of some specs for a phone...

Well played RIM, well played!

Let's see if this is not another rumour, since its their week ^^
    10-01-12 03:40 PM
    What is this Aristo? Is it an L series phone.

I dont buy this particular leak....2 gb of memory AND 2800 mAh battery? nope!
    10-01-12 03:40 PM
    What is this Aristo? Is it an L series phone.

I dont buy this particular leak....2 gb of memory AND 2800 mAh battery? nope!

A-Series.. again, no one pays attention, lol.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...cessor-736190/ // https://twitter.com/Bla1ze/status/250191229952860160

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-10-...uad-core-krait
    10-01-12 03:43 PM
    wow i can dig it, i used a GS3 yesterday and the feel of the device is pretty nice, i liek the width of it when using the keyboard in portrait it feels so much like the 9900 width and makes it easy for two handed thumb typing, even singal handed use is good. and at 2mm wider the aristo seems well sized.

bla1ze when is the A series supposed to be released?
    10-01-12 03:49 PM
    If this one does exists, I do think RIM's strategy is perfect : be on every single market and fight hand to hand and face front of competitors. If they want to success, they have to be on every area where competitors are and won. Only because everyone is different and everyone prefer a different phone.
    That said, this definately prove RIM's pragmatic and coherent big investment in success. They don't do half of the job. BRAVO

Comment about that one which will face S3 : 136x68x8.8 is not that much ;-)
    10-01-12 03:53 PM
    It looks like a very legit specs for QNX phone, if somebody before 2 years said that RIM will announce a phone with this specs it will be a joke, but now I think RIM needs to catch any segment of the market, maybe this is one of the 6 phone they will release next year.
    10-01-12 03:53 PM
    I will probably buy it eh lol give them props for pushing out a super phone
    10-01-12 03:54 PM
    Blah....spec rumors suck...I want to see someone with a stolen/'lost' carrier test model.
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    10-01-12 03:58 PM
    This is becoming complicated (Aristo, Nevada, London, Lisbon, Dakota...), I think we must maintain a list of all upcoming phones and tablet for 2013 with their respective specs
    10-01-12 03:59 PM
    With all the rumours about upcoming BlackBerry 10 smartphones the share price will limp along before the bottom falls out in 2013. When the curtain is pulled back on 01 April 2013 we expect more than a dog-and-pony show punctuated by smoke and mirrors.
    10-01-12 04:00 PM
    Well this is the first im hearing of the A-series.

I hope they announce all upcoming devices in jan. If they're gonna release a phone with specs like that, i'll be devastated. I've waited way too long already for bb10 so i wanna buy the L series the minute it comes out. But if this is released in late 2013, i'll definitely want this as well .

Wish i was rich like Kevin, then i'd just buy all bb10 phones.
    10-01-12 04:16 PM
    Well this is the first im hearing of the A-series.

I hope they announce all upcoming devices in jan. If they're gonna release a phone with specs like that, i'll be devastated. I've waited way too long already for bb10 so i wanna buy the L series the minute it comes out. But if this is released in late 2013, i'll definitely want this as well .

Wish i was rich like Kevin, then i'd just buy all bb10 phones.
    It does bite huh. The thing about tech, buy today and outdated and out done tomorrow. Either buy now or wait and keep waiting lol.
    ALToronto likes this.
    10-01-12 04:44 PM
    Lol at this being termed a "phablet". C'mon people.. It's only 4.65"..smaller than the GS3 and exactly the same size as the Gnex. Imo its the perfect size, and with a 2800mAh battery.. This thing would be on par with the RAZR Maxx (which has sick battery life). If these specs are legit, and
    RIM can bring an ecosystem to the table..this could be the phone to bring me back.
    10-01-12 04:45 PM
    Lol at this being termed a "phablet". C'mon people.. It's only 4.65"..smaller than the GS3 and exactly the same size as the Gnex. Imo its the perfect size, and with a 2800mAh battery.. This thing would be on par with the RAZR Maxx (which has sick battery life). If these specs are legit, and
    RIM can bring an ecosystem to the table..this could be the phone to bring me back.
    Yeah, if this is a real device, I may have to wait! Specs look great now, depends on how it plays when it's finally released. Too small to be called a Phablet though imo. I own a GS3, and even this isn't considered a Phab. Note or the Note II size would be a minimum. People calling this a Phab either don't own a tablet or are having trouble converting metric from imperial (or vice versa lol)
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    10-01-12 05:00 PM
    With all the rumours about upcoming BlackBerry 10 smartphones the share price will limp along before the bottom falls out in 2013. When the curtain is pulled back on 01 April 2013 we expect more than a dog-and-pony show punctuated by smoke and mirrors.
    You again? Aren't there some shadows on another site that require someone to lurk inside?
    10-01-12 05:04 PM
    I agree with roller. These specs almost put it on par with the note 2. But lmao at people calling this a phablet....

The only way this phone will land and do some serious damage is if and ONLY IF it makes it to the market in a timely manner. If they wait till summer or later to release the a-series, it won't even be considered a beast anymore. That's how quick the market reacts. They have to execute NOW.

Think about it, they have to survive the lumia 920, a rumored multi OEM nexus lineup, and whatever godliness come out of CES and MWC from HTC and company. Not to mention galaxy s4 rumor season shortly thereafter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Ynomrah; 10-01-12 at 05:08 PM.
    10-01-12 05:05 PM
    you again? Aren't there some shadows on another site that require someone to lurk inside?
    lmao :d:d:d
    diegonei likes this.
    10-01-12 05:06 PM
    I'll give up battery pulls for that spec list!

Is the Empire picking up steam or what?!
    Last edited by diegonei; 10-01-12 at 05:11 PM.
    OniBerry likes this.
    10-01-12 05:08 PM
    I'll give up battery pulls for that spec list!

Is the Empire picking up steam or what?!
    I probably wouldn't think twice. 2GB of RAM, a screen that size running BB10...sounds very interesting...ahhh who am I kidding!???

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQCP85FngzE[/YT]
    10-01-12 05:22 PM
    Wow now this defines "SuperPhone" I just might have to wait even longer depending on how this pans out. This phones hardware ensures it would get BlackBerry11 and 12,13,14
    10-01-12 05:28 PM
    I had a feeling but no way of knowing till today. Based on specs, L/N-Devices seemed to be mid level entry points to the phone market. You could see it in the disappointed remarks around the forums. Likely they would replace the current Torch line of phones which have a lot of nice things but are not the flagship of the line and don't have all the features. This Aristo looks to finally be that flagship device that will go up against the SGS4 (rumoured for April) possibly even the next iPhone (5S anyone?).

If they make a slider or qwerty version, this will be the phone I hold out for, can't do all touchscreen anymore.
    diegonei likes this.
    10-01-12 05:40 PM
    I think it's a better size than the L series - which felt a little on the small side to me, especially for that UI.

Anything between 4.5" and 5" is a good balance in my opinion.
    10-01-12 05:49 PM
89 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD