Software For BlackBerry� Torch� 9810 smartphone

BlackBerry Handheld Software v7.1.0.2061 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 7.1.0.2061
    Consisting of:
    Applications: 7.1.0.714
    Software Platform: 5.1.0.532
    File name: 9810M_PBr7.1.0_rel2061_PL5.1.0.532_A7.1.0.714_Tele com_Serbia.exe
    File size: 255.32MB
    Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download Software Here
    ramocan, Vladabg, go1ndr and 4 others like this.
    10-01-12 02:22 PM
    just installed this on my phone. so far so good. except the first couple reboots, the time went ahead and back one minute. but it is keeping correct time. will report back if any issues is found.
    10-02-12 11:18 AM
    Downloading.

Although I just installed AT&T's 7.1.0.694 that was posted less than 2 weeks ago.

Anyone know about any differences between .694 and .714? I'm not hoping for much more than fixes.

.694 has the H+ again (other releases have 4G) and the browser tends to get slow sometimes.
    10-02-12 12:08 PM
    i did not try the latest AT&T one and skipped straight to the .714 when it was leaked like a week afterward. I knew it was going to be an official one so I didn't mind the 'leaked' tag and installed instead of the AT&T one, and am really glad that I did. Thanks for mentioning the browser problem- on .714 i haven't noticed any problems whatsoever, not even hang ups. Super smooth OS, I think they may be perfected 7.1 with this release. Try downloading the App World 4.0 from Betazone, that's also a great update.
    Last edited by extisis; 10-02-12 at 01:35 PM.
    10-02-12 01:30 PM
    i did not try the latest AT&T one and skipped straight to the .714 when it was leaked like a week afterward. I knew it was going to be an official one so I didn't mind the 'leaked' tag and installed instead of the AT&T one, and am really glad that I did. Thanks for mentioning the browser problem- on .714 i haven't noticed any problems whatsoever, not even hang ups. Super smooth OS, I think they may be perfected 7.1 with this release. Try downloading the App World 4.0 from Betazone, that's also a great update.
    What about the Hot-Spot? is it still still disabled?
    10-02-12 01:40 PM
    Anyone encountering the AT&T dead mic issues with this one? A little apprehensive updating after all of the recent leaked and non-AT&T builds had that problem until the official AT&T .694 came out -- not sure if non-AT&T builds are continuing to have the issue.
    10-02-12 02:18 PM
    Updating Now.. will report if i see any problems :P
    10-02-12 02:48 PM
    I'm About to get a used 9810 and would love to know what build supports wifi hotspot.(this build or any other)
    10-02-12 08:49 PM
    What about the Hot-Spot? is it still still disabled?
    at&t hotspot has been disabled on all releases i've seen since release 7.1.0.284... this new one has the at&t hotspot disabled but i don't know how it works with other carriers (i have at&t). luckily, if you have a PlayBook you can still tether to it by using the bridge app from RROYY's website... but i'm sure most of you know that.
    10-02-12 09:22 PM
    I'm About to get a used 9810 and would love to know what build supports wifi hotspot.(this build or any other)
    the ones i've seen so far have been two and i haven't seen any since then. they are: (7.1.0_rel888_PL5.1.0.223_A7.1.0.258) and (PBr7.1.0_rel998_PL5.1.0.230_A7.1.0.284). Cheers.
    10-02-12 09:24 PM
    Anyone encountering the AT&T dead mic issues with this one? A little apprehensive updating after all of the recent leaked and non-AT&T builds had that problem until the official AT&T .694 came out -- not sure if non-AT&T builds are continuing to have the issue.
    i've never had that problem with any of the builds, this one or any previous one. the only problem i've had (and this has been since i've got the phone) is that people hear me as if i'm really far away from the mic initially on the phone call then after a few seconds the full volume of my voice kicks in. weird but eh... as long as people hear me i'm fine. although with this new build i've noticed it a lot less, i've only had one comment about that on a phone call with this build.
    10-02-12 09:26 PM
    .714 still has the dead mic issue on some AT&T devices, mine was one of them. I'm running the hybrid .694/714 on AT&T now and it works great.
    10-03-12 08:26 AM
    Downloaded and installed. So far, so good...only issue is with my beweather saying it only has 3 days left of a trial but i have the full version. ill probably just need to find/reenter my registration code
    10-03-12 09:09 AM
    Downloaded and installed. So far, so good...only issue is with my beweather saying it only has 3 days left of a trial but i have the full version. ill probably just need to find/reenter my registration code
    You and me both. I have my code and it won't except it. Try their support site to see if it can recover your registration code. Bellshare GmbH I email them last week and I am awaiting a response to my request.

UPDATE: BeWeather website tool worked. All is good in the world.
    Last edited by drkknyt98; 10-03-12 at 10:51 AM.
    10-03-12 10:14 AM
    Well i downloaded and installed the file and even when i open up my BBDM it doesn't show the update there ... i even deleted the vendor file from C>Program Files (x64)>Common Files> Research in Motion > Apploader

any tips would be greattt

EDIT: Found the solution... had to delete another vendor file ...
    Last edited by Jok3r10; 10-03-12 at 10:35 AM.
    10-03-12 10:25 AM
    Installed the update and after the the reboot, working fine. Still says H+, I think that might be carrier dependent. I'm not sure. But otherwise works great!

- CK Googles
    10-03-12 10:50 AM
    at&t hotspot has been disabled on all releases i've seen since release 7.1.0.284... this new one has the at&t hotspot disabled but i don't know how it works with other carriers (i have at&t). luckily, if you have a PlayBook you can still tether to it by using the bridge app from RROYY's website... but i'm sure most of you know that.
    i have 7.1.0.378 and i'm on att and my hotspot works just fine. if this version doesn't support hotspot feature, i'll stick to 378.
    10-03-12 12:36 PM
    i have 7.1.0.378 and i'm on att and my hotspot works just fine. if this version doesn't support hotspot feature, i'll stick to 378.
    HotSpot only works with .378 and .392 (that I know of) until AT&T catches on that you are using it--if they ever do.
    .378 is still in my opinion the most stable and I'm considering going back to it from the new .694 I upgraded to last week. The possible mic issues scare me.
    10-03-12 01:25 PM
    You and me both. I have my code and it won't except it. Try their support site to see if it can recover your registration code. Bellshare GmbH I email them last week and I am awaiting a response to my request.

UPDATE: BeWeather website tool worked. All is good in the world.
    Yepp they got back to me and gave me a code that worked...all is well in the world
    drkknyt98 likes this.
    10-03-12 02:52 PM
    What is the battery life on .714?
    10-04-12 08:34 AM
    HotSpot only works with .378 and .392 (that I know of) until AT&T catches on that you are using it--if they ever do.
    .378 is still in my opinion the most stable and I'm considering going back to it from the new .694 I upgraded to last week. The possible mic issues scare me.
    Why does everyone keep beating around the bush? LOL

Hotspot works just fine in EVERY version that offers it for those who actually pay for the appropriate AT&T plan

No need to let this degrade into how everyone wants to "stick it to the man" - I know AT&T can pry some folk's unlimited data plan out of their cold dead hands LOL
    10-04-12 09:01 AM
    Why does everyone keep beating around the bush? LOL

Hotspot works just fine in EVERY version that offers it for those who actually pay for the appropriate AT&T plan

No need to let this degrade into how everyone wants to "stick it to the man" - I know AT&T can pry some folk's unlimited data plan out of their cold dead hands LOL
    I'm not sure anyone has 'kept beating around the bush' with these replies. I for one do not use hotspot so it doesn't matter to me at all--that said, there are other carriers that do not charge their customers to use the feature and the .378 build that everyone talks about is one of them. Whether you use it or not is entirely personal choice. I do not believe anyone is saying "stick it to the man" here. These forums are to be informative not negative. If you want to use it with AT&T or any other carrier that charges to use it, go for it. And by the way, if you are lucky enough to have an unlimited data plan--you are indeed lucky! And, keeping it is a good thing to do!
    10-04-12 11:41 AM
    No beating around the bush here. .714 sucked from what I saw. Used it for a week and couldn't get a day out of the battery.
    10-06-12 08:38 AM
    Bummer-that's what's happening to me with .694! Battery life sucks! Same apps running but much worse battery wise than .378! sucks!
    10-06-12 11:49 AM
    No beating around the bush here. .714 sucked from what I saw. Used it for a week and couldn't get a day out of the battery.
    It does suck. and I'm probably downgrading back to .658 within the next day or so. Battery life is horrendous! As a matter of fact this build has the worst power management of any build that I have used. Running minimal apps and barely any calls/texts/e-,mails, I'm struggling to make it past 2pm before having to get on the charger or else the phone will die.
    With .658, I could run wi-fi and BT all day long, and do whatever I needed without worrying about battery life. I could make it till bedtime and still be near 45% charge left.
    10-07-12 08:26 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD