Will I be able to use blackberry balance, more specifically the swipe down and choose between personal and work, as a normal customer? I like the idea of having things separate, but do you need BES or something of the sort?

Pardon my ignorance, but thanks for the help!
    09-29-12 08:53 PM
    Yes you need to be on a BES for balance.
    09-29-12 09:23 PM
    It would be cool if non-BES users could use the work side of balance as a guest account like on a computer. With a password required to get back to personal. That would come in real handy the first few months after BB10s released and everyone wants to try out your new phone but you don't want them screwing with your settings or looking through all your emails and photos etc
    magutwit likes this.
    09-30-12 05:15 PM
    As a part owner of RIM, I will pass this suggestion on to Thorsten.
    09-30-12 06:06 PM
    It would be cool if non-BES users could use the work side of balance as a guest account like on a computer. With a password required to get back to personal. That would come in real handy the first few months after BB10s released and everyone wants to try out your new phone but you don't want them screwing with your settings or looking through all your emails and photos etc
    I wouldn't let anyone within 2 feet of my phone. Want to try a BB10 phone? Go to a carrier store, a live demo, or better yet, buy your own.
    09-30-12 07:02 PM
    BB Balance's work perimeter is only created when you add your device to the corporate environment (as in setting up e-mail, like on the PlayBook).
    09-30-12 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD