It's my second app for Playbbok.

Store information about Your movies. This is the only app You'll ever need to keep track of Your movie library.

Also, see what's in theaters and what's comming to theaters in near future

Application uses themoviedb.org to get all the informations about Your movies, so You don't have to type them.

- Movies seperated into 2 list: collection and wish list
    - Collection displayed in 2 views: list and tiles.
    - One tap moving from wish list to collection
    - Add informations about media type (dvd/BD/...) and resolution (HD/SD)
    - Watch trailers to all Your movies (if available)
    - Watch trailers of movies in theaters and upcoming movies
    - Wiev movies' IMDB and TMDB pages (if available)
    - Rate Your movies
    - BlackBerry� PlayBook� native app

Check it on App Store Buy Movie Library - Download Movie Library - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    09-29-12 07:20 AM
    Good luck with your app.
    09-29-12 08:52 AM
    Good luck with the app. From the title, i thought the app would allow to make playlist.
    09-29-12 08:58 AM
    Thanks.

Does anyone know how crackberry selects apps for reviews? is there any way one can propose an app for review?
    09-29-12 10:30 AM
    Maybe PM a mod?
    09-29-12 10:51 AM
    Just a question about this app. Is there any way to backup your database? I have a collection of almost 3000 movies and would suck to enter all these into the database and lose them. Also is there a possibility to state what format the movie is in, ie, DVD, BlueRay, or Digital (WDTV Live) so you know where to look for the movie.
    09-29-12 11:22 AM
    Not yet and yes

1. Backup system is not ready yet. I'm thinking of dropbox and playbook filesystem so user can backup database on his/hers pc.

2. Yes, You can choose from vhs/cd/dvd/bd/digital. Also You can choose resolution (sd/hd) and is it 3D or not.

Sometime in future, I'll add filtering based on format/media/resolution/3d/anything else

If You have any more questions, feel free to ask
    09-29-12 11:56 AM
    Well I am interested enough, I am going to buy tonight and test it tomorrow! What would also be a thought, would be the ability to 'sign out' a DVD/VHS/Blueray disk, so that if someone was to borrow it then you would know where it is. I do this manually now.
    09-29-12 10:54 PM
    Borrowing id also coming. I received 2 or 3 emails about borrowing feature so it's on top of the list. Right now I have a big project at work, so I can not spend time on pb apps, but an update with new features will be released sometime in november
    09-30-12 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD