Who is going? I'll be there with my Bold in hand snappy pics!

Msg me if you're going....i hope to get a complimentary one in the mail soon too!

Rogers don't disappoint me!
    09-22-08 12:35 PM
    i wish i could go to a blackberry release party...
    09-22-08 01:23 PM
    when is it?
    09-23-08 11:25 PM
    i wish i could go to a blackberry release party...
    Yeah, me too.
    09-24-08 09:23 AM
    How did the first party go? Any pics or news? An anticipated date for in-store purchase?
    09-24-08 07:26 PM
    where are these pics from a bold we were promised?
    09-24-08 08:40 PM
    There's a good chance I'll be attending the September 30th Vancouver event. I'll have my camera, so if I'm there I'll snap plenty of pics. Hopefully they give a bunch away..
    09-26-08 08:49 PM
    where are these pics from a bold we were promised?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/unb...d-today-75559/

There's a good chance I'll be attending the September 30th Vancouver event. I'll have my camera, so if I'm there I'll snap plenty of pics. Hopefully they give a bunch away..
    So are you going...? Did they give anything away...? Hey, why didn't I get invited...? I want another free Blackberry

Though if it's just a Rogers (Robbers) party then I doubt they would be doing a huge giveaway. But if it's a RIM/Rogers (Rim Roger = LOL ) event then maybe some great BB swag.
    09-30-08 05:41 PM

i meant pics of the release party for the 8220

but i LOVED that unboxing as well !!!
    09-30-08 05:49 PM
    i meant pics of the release party for the 8220

but i LOVED that unboxing as well !!!

Thanks Benz,

Ya, I know... the joy we still get from watching others unwrap their presents.
    09-30-08 06:53 PM
    Thanks Benz,

Ya, I know... the joy we still get from watching others unwrap their presents.
    lol

you have no idea, i was living vicariously through those pics, just to study the packaging... i have a serious problem....
    09-30-08 07:03 PM
    So didn't get to go to the Blackberry launch, HOWEVER, I was at another event yesterday where I got to play HANDS-ON with two Kickstarts! I gotta say, this is probably my favorite Blackberry on the market. It's huge, I mean Moto V9 huge, but it just makes it more awesome. What threw me off was its weight.. Ridiculously light, even with the battery in. Only drawback is that the pearl is kind of indented in the body.. It's hard to explain, but scrolling the pearl ain't as easy as on the 8100 series phones. Either way, I'm sure we'll learn to adjust soon. WiFi was great, very responsive, loving the menu system and high-res screen. Flip the phone sideways and you have 16:9 media!!! REALLY cool, they said the price was TBD, but RIM said, and I quote, "between 50-200 on a 3-year contract".
    10-01-08 11:04 PM
    So didn't get to go to the Blackberry launch, HOWEVER, I was at another event yesterday where I got to play HANDS-ON with two Kickstarts! I gotta say, this is probably my favorite Blackberry on the market. It's huge, I mean Moto V9 huge, but it just makes it more awesome. What threw me off was its weight.. Ridiculously light, even with the battery in. Only drawback is that the pearl is kind of indented in the body.. It's hard to explain, but scrolling the pearl ain't as easy as on the 8100 series phones. Either way, I'm sure we'll learn to adjust soon. WiFi was great, very responsive, loving the menu system and high-res screen. Flip the phone sideways and you have 16:9 media!!! REALLY cool, they said the price was TBD, but RIM said, and I quote, "between 50-200 on a 3-year contract".
    Since this will be my first Berry I'm not worried about the trackball because I son't know what they're supposed to feel like.
    10-01-08 11:13 PM
    Since this will be my first Berry I'm not worried about the trackball because I son't know what they're supposed to feel like.
    Might not be a very good "first experience", the trackball is awkwardly indented into the body of the phone.. Overall though I love it. With a tag of $349 buyout (in the US) and probably $349 or $399 in Canada, you can't go wrong.
    10-02-08 11:49 PM
    at least you have a return policy in case you HATE it...
    10-03-08 12:49 PM
    at least you have a return policy in case you HATE it...
    That's good, but I doubt I'll hate it. I'm pretty adaptable with technology so I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this phone!
    10-03-08 01:30 PM
    yaah i've been to all four of the kickstart launch parties, with the last one yesterday in calgary..

i like how the trackball is indented into the phone, makes it easier and comfortable on the thumbs..

and yah they were giving away kickstarts, 7-9 of them per event
    10-03-08 09:13 PM
    you should snag me one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-08 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD