How can I find the version of Blackberry Bridge on my 9900. I always use the OTA as i am a ATT customer

I tried to connect to the internet on my Playbook and got a message that basically said I can not connect to the internet as my wireless service provider doesn't support sharing my Blackberry smartphone internet connection on this tablet.

Is this because of the Bridge version?
    09-28-12 01:24 AM
    Yep... ATT doesn't like the bridge feature. They want you to pay for the data 2 times.

Download from rroyy directly to your phone. Bridge should work fine then.

RROYY - BlackBerry Bridge

EDIT: Oh yeah, be sure to thank him at every possible opportunity and/or any possible way. His downloads have helped A LOT of us.
    chautime likes this.
    09-28-12 01:55 AM
    If I'm reading right, OP is already using rroyys version.

It might be worth checking that you are bridged and that tethering is turned off - I seen to remember reading round here that ATT can block tethering, but can't pick up a rroyy-bridged connection...
    09-28-12 02:48 AM
    i think it's because of the bridge version
    09-28-12 04:29 AM
    How do I determine the bridge version. I tried to load the 7.0 version of bridge and a get a 907 error.

09-28-12 10:23 AM
    How do I determine the bridge version. I tried to load the 7.0 version of bridge and a get a 907 error.

Is your phone running a version of OS 7.0 or 7.1?

To find out the OS you are running type "About" in the universal search box and then select "Options".

To find out what bridge version you are running, type "App" in the universal search box, select "Options" and then select "Application management"
    Last edited by mnhockeycoach99; 09-28-12 at 10:41 AM.
    09-28-12 10:37 AM
    I have version 7.0.0.576 on my 9900 and my bridge is now 2.0.0.33 (version 6).

I deleted the version of bridge on my phone and replaced it with 2.0.0.33. I now can use the internet on my Playbook.

Can I replace it with rroyy 7.0 version?

Thanks for everyones help.
    09-29-12 01:01 AM
    Wow this is awesome news. I never knew you could do that til now.. Using the inet through bluetooth right now and this totally changes and expands how i will be able to use my Playbook.

Def gonna send a few bucks rroyys way since he's saving me money on tethering!

Thanks all...
    10-10-12 01:13 PM
    Yikes. I was hours away from upgrading my grandfathered unlimited data plan to the 5gb tethered plan because I wanted to tether my playbook to my 9900. Came across this post, downloaded the BES version for 7.1 and tried it. Turned off wifi on both devices, turned on bluetooth and BOOM....tethered.

THANK YOU RROYY!!!
    Dan Donahue#WN likes this.
    10-12-12 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD