Recently I've had a problen with apps force closing when I try add pictures to it it happens on

Wordpress
    uber iris
    photo studio

I've attached a image to help

cheers
    09-25-12 04:09 PM
    It's not the apps you're talking about that are force closing . "Gallery" is force closing. Gallery is an app that is part of the android runtime, and is akin to the native pictures app. Gallery also seems to not be very stable when it runs. Also, you shouldn't be getting this message with Uber Iris, since it's a native app and wouldn't use gallery to select photos (unless, of course, you sideloaded an android version of Uber Iris). You can get around this problem by avoiding the use of Gallery. You can do this by using an android file browser, such as Ghost Commander (free in app world). Install Ghost, navigate to a pic you want to edit, tap on it, and then choose from the popup screen the app you want to send it to.
    09-25-12 05:14 PM
    I have had the same issue since day one (of BB2.0) with android apps. I'm hoping that 2.1 fixes that.
    Last edited by RPM_KW; 09-25-12 at 06:46 PM.
    09-25-12 06:44 PM
    Thx for the help maybe I'm not getting it in Uber Iris lol ill have go test that a little more

ill give the other app a go to get around this

Cheers
    09-26-12 02:45 AM
    Well, much to my dismy, 2.1 did not fix this.

Does anyone know what would happen if I replaced the cooliris files from another playbook?
    10-03-12 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD