Hi, I know people have posted similar things but I haven't found my exact problem yet in the forums:

I can enter the setup mode on my blackberry bold 9700 but it won't let me select Email Accounts so that I can set up my email. I have tried other ways to get into it but it says I need to go to the Set Up Wizard to set up it all up and then it directs me there, yet I still can't select it. My phone can use BBM, has a pre-paid service and can do most other things as well. It also is registered. I have even gotten messages telling me that I can now register my email account, directing me back to that same Email Accounts set up page however it still won't let me select it. I have tried the Blackberry mobile, and it tells me I need to register my phone however I have registered it multiple times with confirmation messages telling me such.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide.
    09-25-12 07:47 AM
    hi , this has happened to me before if i read correctly when you try to setup email and click on the icon in setup wizard your BlackBerry does nothing it is suppose to take you to the next stage that allows you to setup email.

i updated my OS and when i tried again it was fixed

thank you
    09-26-12 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD