Is there a way to transfer some of the ringtones and alerts from my Storm 2 to my 9850?

Where do I put music on my 9850? In the music sync folder?
    09-20-12 08:00 AM
    You can transfer ringtones and music from another BlackBerry to another fairly easy. You have a few options. You can use the MicroSD card you used for your provious BlackBerry to your new one, and all your custom ringtones should be there. Another way is connecting your BlackBerry to your computer and use your computer to transfer the files from your old BlackBerry to your new one. You can also transfer data from BlackBerry to another using the Desktop Manager.

Your custom ringtones should be under X:/BlackBerry/ringtones

Also, some of the alerts from OS 5 is not on OS 7 anymore, but you can download them for free. Click here for more details about that.

EDIT:
    For the music, there should be another folder under BlackBerry that's called music. That's where you would put all your mp3s.
    Last edited by mangcool; 09-20-12 at 08:15 AM.
    09-20-12 08:12 AM
    I put my music under Music Sync on my 9850. It appears to have worked.

I would like some of the OS 5 ringtones and alerts to use on OS7. Idk why BB has so few alert options on OS 7.

Any idea how to get the SiriusXM app? It doesn't show the 9850 as an option.
    09-20-12 08:27 AM
    YES!! That linked work perfectly! Thank you!!
    09-20-12 08:37 AM
    YES!! That linked work perfectly! Thank you!!
    You're welcome!
    09-21-12 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD