Hi there! I'm looking for some Help! My Blackberry App World Icon Stopped working. It did absolutely Nothing when I clicked on it, it just wouldn't Open.

So I Deleted the icon, did a Re-Boot & went into my Browser to Search for Blackberry App World so I could Download it again.

I Downloaded it but the Same thing happened; when I Clicked on the Icon it did Nothing. So I Deleted it again & did a Live Re-Boot each time.

Then on the last Re-Boot I got the Uncaught Exception message & it continued to appear Everytime I either Re-Booted or Turned my BB Off & then On again. But when I tried Downloading it again it said that BB App World Already Exists even though I Deleted it?!?

Then... I received an email from BlackBerry Do Not Reply, which btw is the very Last email I received on this peticular email account bcuz after trying to Download BB App World, not only did I get the Uncaught Exception java.lang.error it also Dismantled my Email Account & Password & Won't Accept my Username or Password now either.

Here's the Copy of the email:

From Blackberry Do Not Reply

Validate the password for (my email address) in the BlackBerry Internet Service! Email messages from (my email address) are not being delivered to your BlackBerry device. To resume receiving email messages from this email address, validate the password for (my email address) in the BlackBerry Internet Service:

1. Open your BlackBerry Internet Service account by completing one of the following actions:

* On the Home screen, click the Setup icon and click Email Accounts or Email Settings.
    * Using a browser on your computer, visit the BlackBerry Internet Service web site.

2. Go to the Email Accounts page.
    3. Edit (my email address).
    4. Type the password.
    5. Click Save.

I tried this on my BB for 2 days bcuz I Don't have use of a Computer right now & it just would NOT Accept my Username or my email Address or my Password.

One other thing I just remembered, on the same night I Deleted & tried Downloading BB App World, I also Downloaded Jared & Co "Who Is It". I still have "Who Is It" & it works fine but could that be the Culprit as well for the Uncaught Exception java.lang.error & my Disabled email account?

I'm really sorry for such a lonnng story & possibly an Impossible Request, but if Anyone can HELP me & 100% FIX All my issues I'd be sooo Greatful.

Thank You!
    09-18-12 03:03 AM
    There might be too many apps installed on your phone?
    09-19-12 09:05 PM
    Try to uninstall the final application who you installed

Sent from my phone
    09-20-12 04:58 AM
    Hi there, well i recommend you to go to settings, device, apps, and check if there is something related to appworld. If there is, uninstall it and then reboot. After that do a clean installing of AppWorld. Good Luck

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9780 Argentina
    crackberry_chang likes this.
    09-22-12 11:25 PM
    Might be easiest to wipe and reload the os clean and the restore contacts and messages from a backup. Then reinstall apps.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    09-23-12 12:27 AM
    Resend your service books.
    09-23-12 12:47 AM
    The "uncaught exception java..." Error appearing now is because appworld was deleted. Once you reinstall appworld the error will stop. I found this out after loading release after release of os 7 updates. The uncaught exception occurred after a fresh os install, when checking application mangement a "?", is seen near appworld file there, after deleting then rebooting my phone didn't kick this error, then I proceeded to manually download and install appworld from the blackerry site with no problems.

Its possible that any apps with "?" Should be deleted and reinstalled to solve this error.
    patel7 likes this.
    09-24-12 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD