Do you guys know if these sketches are legit? Havent seen them before here...
    I got it from Twitter from @Marco_Monsters
    09-16-12 04:27 PM
    Wow, looks legit, are they dated because if they are older than the recent leaks it has to be real because we did not know what the London looked like, and we'll that is the leaked london...
    09-16-12 04:42 PM
    I don t know, I just asked the guy on twitter for more info, but the L does look like the leaked one and the N is well done. Would be great if Kevin could tell us if those are "real" sketches just like for the "real" photos...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-16-12 04:49 PM
    eww

10char
    09-16-12 04:52 PM
    Eew as in ...?

09-16-12 04:57 PM
    Are you referring to the leaks where they talk bout battery savings using a dark theme and so on...these were rather simple whereas the sketches look more like overall concept wo true scale.

Ps thought u d reply quick... bring on N leaks!

09-16-12 05:09 PM
    Looks like this guy sketched them from memory. RIM has shown them to several groups with the restriction of photos and video recording.
    sahil123 and z1nsane like this.
    09-16-12 07:54 PM
    Looks like this guy sketched them from memory. RIM has shown them to several groups with the restriction of photos and video recording.
    I thought about the same thing too. But does this actually bypass an NDA? Or does it really depend on the NDA?

Regardless, I thought the possibility of this guy drawing from memory is pretty cool.
    09-16-12 10:45 PM
    That d be the closest thing we got for N phones. We only need someone who actually saw it to comment between the lines...c Mon Kev.

09-17-12 01:28 AM
    these sketches (if real and accurate) confirm why i will buy the all touch BB... its time to get use to a virtual keyboard... the nevada is basically a bold.. with posisbly a marginally bigger screen wheRe the physical call,option and back button are... BB10 is all about the screen size mayyyn!!

09-17-12 03:49 AM
    Well, I am a die hard of KB and i have been saying that a lot to justify my choice of BB but the virtual KB of the L seems so perfect that I might change that opinion.

09-17-12 05:50 AM
    I thought about the same thing too. But does this actually bypass an NDA? Or does it really depend on the NDA?

Regardless, I thought the possibility of this guy drawing from memory is pretty cool.
    No it doesn't. Think of it like court cases where the judge banned any photography. You'll have a bunch of sketch artists in there working for the media.
    09-17-12 07:02 AM
    While the shape of the N series looks about what RIM was styling it as in internal paper work, the sketch of the screen doesn't match that same internal documentation.

looks like someone sketched based on actually released leaks like those from N4BB and pictures of the L series
    I don't agree, the sketch of the N screen seems fine according to this leak...
    Given the quality of the L sketch versus the leaked pic, I assume the N sketch is quite close to reality, actually the closest thing we got, so somewhat thicker than the L.
    09-17-12 09:01 AM
    Well looks like all the leaked images... I dont think so CracKev will be allowed to "say" to us is are accurate or not... But still i have the feeling that the pics are damm accurates.

Regards
    09-17-12 01:27 PM
    Well h� could say that those sketches look like real sketches

DrBit2011 likes this.
    09-17-12 01:50 PM
    I actually like that sketch of the N. Seems more rounded than I expected.
    09-17-12 04:32 PM
    I was initially worried that the n series would not have a keyboard that's curved up like the 9900. Pleased to see it is. However I'm going to have a tough descision between the N and the L series. Maybe RIM has indeed cracked the touchscreen keyboard
    09-17-12 05:23 PM
    So will I, the compromise would be to get my wife a L and I would get an N...so I get to play with both...Since BB10 will come to the PB, I would have that full touch experience anyway...tough choice
    09-17-12 06:28 PM
    lol at folks trying to decipher sketches. I know it's been a long ride but come on now.
    09-17-12 06:57 PM
    To be frank, I don't know if I like that N-Series. It just looks like another Bold(which I love) but they could do so much more IMO!!!

Like move the keyboard further down the phone further eliminating that bottom bezel, this would enable them to move from a square screen to a slightly elongated one closer in size to the current Torch 9810.

Also take the side profile of the current Torch 9860 which feels great in the hand portrait or landscape and give it that. Not the boring flat look.
    09-17-12 09:32 PM
    I will shoot myself if the N-Series looks even remotely like that!! We don't need another Bold!!!!!!!! Pleeaasse... If any RIM designers are reading this just use the Torch style and utilize the wasted space to make a bigger screen.... and improve the keypad slightly and that my friend is a winner!!!
    09-17-12 11:08 PM
    Have you actually seen a N phone?

09-18-12 12:03 AM
    lol at folks trying to decipher sketches. I know it's been a long ride but come on now.

Agreed - can you really blame the CB community though? A sketch of a new product (Nevada) is all we have @ the moment...
    Last edited by BrizzadMan; 09-18-12 at 08:24 AM.
    09-18-12 08:22 AM
    Hopefully, we ll have something to chew on next week.

I was thinking before the summer that BB10 was so far away, but now it is just almost there. Start of the year is so busy that we ll be in January 2013 that we won't notice.

In the mean time, let us enjoy all the leaks we can have!

09-18-12 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD