I have purchased a brand new Style 9670 phone which is sprint unlocked cdma phone online.
    Now i have started using it with reliance network,but i cant use BBM & other data services.(It is already unlocked phone)plz help
    Last edited by mayuraksham86; 09-13-12 at 06:02 AM.
    09-13-12 05:42 AM
    Are you trying to use their CDMA or GSM services? With a SIM and BlackBerry data plan, you could use it on their GSM network, provided they supply service books that support the Style.
    09-13-12 07:12 AM
    Im using their CDMA services which is simless.What is Blackberry ata plan?Is it available in India.
    09-15-12 11:39 AM
    Im using their CDMA services which is simless.What is Blackberry ata plan?Is it available in India.
    Sorry, that was BlackBerry data plan. That connects you through the RIM servers, so you can use the native browser, BBM and most apps.

Not sure how you'll get anything working using their CDMA, but on GSM you can.
    09-15-12 02:09 PM
    Hi, i have also bought the same handset and have unlocked it but i am not able to register my mobile on the reliance network and i really need your help. so plz if possible reply me a solution to my problem.
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 01-18-13 at 12:15 PM. Reason: removed phone number
    01-18-13 10:42 AM
    Hi, i have also bought the same handset and have unlocked it but i am not able to register my mobile on the reliance network and i really need your help. so plz if possible reply me a solution to my problem.
    Sandy, Reliance operates on both CDMA and GSM. You'll need GSM with a SIM card, and a BlackBerry data plan to have that Sprint phone function.
    01-18-13 12:18 PM
    BBW, I don't think CDMA phones can be flashed by the average end user to other CDMA networks, right? I wonder how the OP was able to use a Sprint CDMA on Reliance's CDMA network...
    01-19-13 01:52 PM
    Can I use Style in Europe with GSM network ?
    07-15-14 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD