My carrier is AT&T. I have installed the download (workaround) that allows me to use the Blackberry Bridge to access my emails "through" my BB 9810 when I am not in a Wi-Fi area. What is not clear to me is if I can also access the internet through my BB 9810 when I am not in a Wi-Fi area.

Thanks for your help.
    09-11-12 08:58 AM
    Check the sticky threads above. It is there. If you install that one then you should be able to access internet on the PB through your phone
    09-11-12 09:01 AM
    I am also AT&T and the carrier requires that your Plan accept the Tether Charge monthly feature at a cost to be able to access the Internet through your Smartphone while the Tablet is not connectedf to WiFi. I had to buck up and pay the extra charge myself - roughly ectra $10.00 month but with discount was lowered to $6.00/month....
    Sorry to be bearer of bad news.....not free and no work around.....
    09-11-12 09:02 AM
    That's not correct.
    If you install the bridge app from the sticky at the top there will be no charge from AT&T. Delete any bridge app you installed from app world, restart the phone and download the version in this forum from your phone browser.
    09-11-12 09:24 AM
    My carrier is AT&T. I have installed the download (workaround) that allows me to use the Blackberry Bridge to access my emails "through" my BB 9810 when I am not in a Wi-Fi area. What is not clear to me is if I can also access the internet through my BB 9810 when I am not in a Wi-Fi area.

Thanks for your help.
    Yes you can. Just click on the browser and surf away. Some apps that require internet also work.
    09-11-12 09:26 AM
    Without a doubt you have Internet access using the work around Bridge App from rroyy and no need to pony up a tethering fee to AT&T.

Bob
    09-11-12 10:22 AM
    I am also AT&T and the carrier requires that your Plan accept the Tether Charge monthly feature at a cost to be able to access the Internet through your Smartphone while the Tablet is not connectedf to WiFi. I had to buck up and pay the extra charge myself - roughly ectra $10.00 month but with discount was lowered to $6.00/month....
    Sorry to be bearer of bad news.....not free and no work around.....
    Sorry you are incorrect.

That's not correct.
    If you install the bridge app from the sticky at the top there will be no charge from AT&T. Delete any bridge app you installed from app world, restart the phone and download the version in this forum from your phone browser.
    That the ticket. Just use the Bridge App from rroyy, as @chaddface has mentioned.
    09-11-12 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD