I�m nowhere near the level of developer that the posters in this forum are at. RIM said developing for BlackBerry would be very easy special with Cascades (they were so right all the tools are there). So without any formal training I decided to make a simple list app on Cascades. My app took 88hrs to make and would have taken any one else 8hrs maybe lol. I really enjoyed researching everything I had to do and even though it�s a very simple list app, my plan is to add as much features as I can without over doing it.

You can view my BB10 app at Free Launch Codes for BB10 - Download Launch Codes for BB10 - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World if you have the alpha device download and give me some feedback please, thanks.

Launch codes for Blackberry smartphones gives you quick access to the all the great BlackBerry� websites and all their features all in one easy to use app. This launcher will take you directly to any of the listed sites to keep you up to date with all the news, blogs, apps & surrounding RIM and their new products. You can also look forward to updates, hope you enjoy it.

*****UPDATE***** its been a while have been working on my app from everything i learned from San Jose and the updated Launch Codes for everything BlackBerry should be coming out this next week. Plans on updating again before launch are being worked on as i type.

Check out the new pic below just waiting on the approval now.
    Attached Thumbnails My first app with BB10 made with Cascades-img_00000024.png   My first app with BB10 made with Cascades-img_00000035.png   My first app with BB10 made with Cascades-img_00000036.png   My first app with BB10 made with Cascades-img_00000037.png   My first app with BB10 made with Cascades-img_00000038.png  

My first app with BB10 made with Cascades-img_00000039.png   My first app with BB10 made with Cascades-img_000000211.png   My first app with BB10 made with Cascades-img_000000391.png  
    Last edited by bbquincar; 11-25-12 at 06:47 PM. Reason: add pics
    09-07-12 09:36 AM
    downloaded and left a review
    nice job on your first app. have you done any programming before?

Sent from my Dev Alpha
    bbquincar likes this.
    09-07-12 09:57 PM
    Thanks for the support and no that was my first time ever. Trying to add shared features and save your favorites now. very hard lol. Not having a dev device makes it hard too.
    09-07-12 10:06 PM
    *****UPDATE***** its been a while have been working on my app from everything i learned from San Jose and the updated Launch Codes for everything BlackBerry should be coming out this next week. Plans on updating again before launch are being worked on as i type.
    11-19-12 01:48 PM
    sorry didn't understand the post
    11-19-12 03:51 PM
    Sorry that was for a different forum, I have been getting errors posting to forums all night.

It was meant for another forum where somone was asking about webworks
    11-19-12 04:09 PM
    app has been updated and approved and should be in app world by tomorrow
    11-28-12 04:25 PM
    MODs can you please move/merage this thread over to BlackBerry Hub - BlackBerry 10 apps section thanks
    Last edited by bbquincar; 01-09-13 at 10:01 AM.
    12-01-12 04:34 PM
    app has been updated and approved and should be in app world by tomorrow
    Nice app you build already tried it. Fast in app browser loading the website. Back menu is available. Really it is nice app. But I think you shall include social media share options. It will be better
    bbquincar likes this.
    12-01-12 06:10 PM
    Thanks I will be working on it now. Just looking for all those share options. Will be great by Jan 30th please a review on BlackBerry world tell ppl what you think thanks.
    Last edited by bbquincar; 12-02-12 at 08:38 PM.
    12-01-12 06:16 PM
    I am one of the folks waiting for BB10. I just wanted to say I like the layout of the app and I look forward to using it.
    bbquincar likes this.
    12-22-12 09:15 AM
    I am one of the folks waiting for BB10. I just wanted to say I like the layout of the app and I look forward to using it.
    Thank you and you won't be sorry the dev device is great so bb10. Can only be better. I'll be adding more updates before launch so keep it locked here for updates.
    12-22-12 10:30 AM
    Podcast has been added to the app as well as sharing options. Once BB10 gets Facebook, Twitter and email you will have the options along with BBM. Check it out leave a review tell what you think and what i should add next.

Check out the BlackBerry 10 Apps section for more feature updates and pics.

Great review check it out here
    Last edited by bbquincar; 01-09-13 at 09:54 AM.
    01-08-13 04:07 PM
    I just wanted to post and say this is a great little app and you did a fantastic job on it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-14-13 12:21 AM
    Plans on adding a few more features all suggestion are welcomed
    01-14-13 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD