Hey Guys,
    Question re: listening to podcasts on BlackBerry OS 7.1, AND/OR Playbook OS 2.

I started listening to podcasts back in 2009, when I picked up an iPod Touch. As I'm sure a bunch of you are aware, podcasts are pretty well done in iTunes, and on the Touch. What I really like is being able to see details of the podcast. What I mean by this is, for example, when a weekly radio show (music) podcast is playing on the iPod Touch, I can click an icon and it will show me all of the songs that are included on the podcast. I use this to find new music that I like (I'll write down the song title/artist from the podcast details, and then search out the song later to purchase). So, my question is, is it only Apple products that this can be done with? I can't find a way of seeing any podcast details (i.e. track listings) on the BlackBerry OS.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not an Apple guy, but for podcasts, I'm really having a hard time using the BlackBerry (phone or PlayBook) for podcasts because they don't provide these details.
    Is it due to the way the podcasts are formatted (i.e. I'm assuming podcasts for every device except Apple products are in mp3 format as opposed to .m4a)? mp3's are fairly limited in terms of the information included, when compared to .m4a (I'm grasping at straws here)...
    Thanks,
    Shawn

I have a Curve 9360, Torch 9800 (work), and a PlayBook, and oh ya, a 2nd Gen iPod Touch.
    09-04-12 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD