So, I switched from a legacy plan that had limited minutes and text, but unlimited data. I had a 9550 that I had connected to my company's BES via app worlds Enterprise Activation app. I switched to a share everything with a new 9930 and now that I am getting it all set up, I am having trouble activating BES. I did some searching and found something I hadn't seen before switching... $15/month fee for BES on new share everything. WHAT?!?

Does anyone know if I can get around this anyway? This is ridiculous in my opinion. If you don't feel like you can post it, please message me.

Thanks!
    08-31-12 07:37 AM
    Well, I posted this because I assumed that I couldn't activate because it was taking FOREVER. Apparently while I was ranting here, my BB synced up finally. We will see not if anything shows up on my bill...
    08-31-12 07:41 AM
    I would assume you are using BESX. That was what the app was for. Originally Verizon was trying to charge for BES and BESX the same. Rim made this app to keep BESX free. I an using the share everything plan and BESX. No surprises on my bill.
    09-16-12 02:28 PM
    Yes that app is the way to get around a BES charge. You shouldn't have any issues now.

Posted from my Droid Razr Maxx.
    09-23-12 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD