Item Description :16g Asus Transformer TF101 w/Keyboard dock
    Price :looking to trade only for PlayBook 64g or 32g w/accessories NO 16g
    Condition :9/10 - The top of the bezel had a minor ding, but the rest of the tablet, including the screen, is flawless.
    Includes :Keyboard dock, charger, leather folio case
    Item Location :Chicago suburbs
    Shipping Details :each handle own; if you lack feedback here you will ship first.
    Payment Options :trade only
    Contact Info :john DOT e Dot vincent at gmail Dot com
    Additional Info:
    I recently converted my wife over to a Torch 9850 from her android phone. Once she saw how the PlayBook worked with my Curve, she started stealing it. Soooo, I'd like to trade my Android tablet for a 64g PB or 32g PB w/accessories so I can give her my current PlayBook.

Tablet is in great condition, minor ding on the bezel. Screen is perfect. Tablet is running latest ICS release from Asus, and has had no rebooting or sleep of death issues that they used to have with the ICS releases. It has run really good, I'm just wanting to trade for a PlayBook.

I've got perfect feedback here; if you lack feedback, you will ship first. Those with great feedback, we'll work out the shipping details in email. SHIPPING ONLY TO US/CANADA. Sorry if you're in a different country, not going that route or taking that chance. Chicago area would be preferable, save on shipping costs.

Email me with questions; again, only looking for 64g PlayBook or 32g w/accessories.

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...sitive-430170/

08-27-12 09:41 AM
    What PB accessories are you specifically looking to be included? Also, how old is your Asus tab?
    08-27-12 10:41 AM
    What PB accessories are you specifically looking to be included? Also, how old is your Asus tab?
    Nothing too specific...maybe extra charging dock, cases, BT keyboard might be nice. But a 64g would be preferable.

Asus tab was purchased from a friend in March, who had purchased it in November if I remember correctly.
    08-27-12 12:10 PM
    i have a pb 64gb in mint condition and am interested.
    08-28-12 12:27 AM
    Bumpity bump.

Still looking for a 64g or 32g
    10-22-12 09:29 AM
    I have a 64GB unit with plastic still on the screen...only powered on to install update - would wipe and ship before the end of the week. PM or email bunky1971 on gmail...
    10-22-12 10:29 AM
    I have a 64GB unit with plastic still on the screen...only powered on to install update - would wipe and ship before the end of the week. PM or email bunky1971 on gmail...
    Email sent

Deal pending with bunky1971
    10-22-12 10:42 AM
    Update:
    Got tracking number from bunky, will ship the Asus when the PlayBook arrives. So far Bunky is living up to his great feedback here on CB!
    bunky1971 likes this.
    10-23-12 06:43 PM
    PlayBook arrived yesterday, typing on it now. Awaiting shipping instructions from Bunky but I'm happy with this end of the deal.
    10-26-12 11:48 AM
    Asus Transformer shipped out today, feedback left for Bunky
    11-01-12 04:11 PM
    Package was delivered today. Thank you very much. Will shake it out early next week. This was a great deal and I will be leaving superlative feedback for john_v
    11-03-12 08:41 PM
    Mods can close, deal complete. Thanks to Bunky for a great transaction.
    11-05-12 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD