Hi folks,
    After my trackpad was acting up while exposed to sun light I bought what looked exactly like my 9900 trackpad in the picture on ebay. The seller is out of vancouver, and their name is CanadianCellParts. When I installed the trackpad, it was obviously a fake chinese replica even though the Add said OEM Original. The light around the trackpad was a dirty yellow with lots of spots, in addition you can see the freaking red laser inside it.

WTF, do not buy from them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-23-12 11:21 AM
    who buys trackpads from ebay these days

oh wait you do

amazon all the way
    08-23-12 11:27 AM
    Thanks for the heads up
    08-23-12 02:53 PM
    who buys trackpads from ebay these days

oh wait you do

amazon all the way
    Amazon has open listings as well... You can easily get fake parts on amazon.
    08-23-12 02:55 PM
    don't do business with Canadians.... the dirty yellow was likely maple syrup....

08-23-12 03:19 PM
    Awesome response lol. Maple syrup.
    08-23-12 04:04 PM
    I emailed them and told them what they had sent me, they gave me a refund and stated that 'they are not sure how come the part is like that, they only have OEM parts'. Yea im so sure, I forgot to mention that they sent me the wrong screw drivers, so luckily I had my own and was able to install it and test it right away, otherwise I would have to order the proper screw drivers on ebay and by the time it arrived it would be too late to file any claims on pay pal.

Their part was nowhere near original or OEM, I ordered one on Amazon it says pulled from phones but we will see...
    08-23-12 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD