My 9300 trackpad (this is a brand new handset) at times when I use it, it doesn't seem to register my slight gentle strokes on the trackpad whereas another friends 9300 picks up my finger strokes easily. Any fixes?
    08-23-12 03:30 AM
    May be best to return the phone for replacement. Otherwise replace the trackpad.
    DavidsonLee likes this.
    08-23-12 05:02 AM
    Yes, the best thing to do is return the unit. There is most likely a manufacturing defect in the trackpad, there isn't much you can do, and considering it's a brand new unit, might as well send it back rather than suffer.
    08-23-12 06:06 AM
    Yes return or replace track pad my friend had his blackberry for 3 months then the trackpad started to become unresponsive so he just replaced the trackpad and all was well he could of returned it because it was still under guarentee but they said he had to wait 2 weeks then so he just replaced the trackpad himself and it only took 30 minutes
    08-23-12 06:20 AM
    Yes, the best thing to do is return the unit. There is most likely a manufacturing defect in the trackpad, there isn't much you can do, and considering it's a brand new unit, might as well send it back rather than suffer.
    I don't think getting a replacement is an option because of the store (Argos) in the UK where I got it from is out of stock of this model. I had to travel an hour by bus to pick up this handset grrr. Trackpad just respond to my finger movements but it's not responsiveness as my last 9300 used to be and when I compared my friends 9300 his trackpad was a lot better. Well just now I've ordered a replacement off ebay for �1.70 should hopefully fix this problem. Anyone here have a link to a tutorial to replace the trackpad??
    08-23-12 06:33 AM
    Just found a video tutorial on youtube and it looks like a pain in the arse. It's not worth it I don't reckon to fix the trackpad since mine is working but occasionally is a arsehole to make it move a little bit.
    08-23-12 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD