Please help! On my 8520 I can't go into the options screen when I do it says: uncaught exeption: index 64>= 64 and I also can't go into my recent updates for my bbm or go into options for bbm either! I can't go into my clock and alarm options either! Help! I need an option fast! I've tried rebooting but nothing happens! Help!
    08-17-12 05:07 AM
    Try checking your event log (alt L G L G) and see if a recent app install/update is causing the error. Cause the error first, then you'll find error items in bold, and details when you click on them.

Unfortunately, this error usually occurs due to a corruption in OS files, and an OS install is the only solution. Fortunately, the phone is currently working, so backups and upgrading should go smoothly.
    08-17-12 06:55 AM
    People say I should reload my os but I don't have a computer!!!!!!!!!! And when I try to go into event log it does that thing where it says. uncaught exeption: index 64>= 64 again!!!!!!!!!! Help is there any other way?
    08-17-12 01:40 PM
    You need to find a friend/family member with a PC. There's nothing else unless you have an OTA upgrade available.
    08-17-12 09:16 PM
    Does anyone know where I can get an ota upgrade?
    08-20-12 02:27 PM
    Options->Software Upgrade
    08-20-12 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD