Now that I have your attention, I would like to say I absolutely love love love my bb. The number one thing I like about it is that it's so sleek looking and its turning heads. So....the reason I posted this was to see what everyone else's favorite feature is. I'm just curious that's all. Call me dumb if u want but well, I'm just bored

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 06:44 PM
    Lol! That was a good one!

09-19-08 06:51 PM
    I see what you did there... I love b/c now I don't have to carry a phone+iPaq+iPod.

09-19-08 06:55 PM
    Dang it! I was going to tell you that you could throw it my way. I have the 8330 and the feature I like the most is the amount of available memory. I used to have the 8830 and memory was a constant issue for me because I like to load it down with apps.

09-19-08 06:56 PM
    Lol I was about to come in here and say
    how dare
    Lol

09-19-08 06:56 PM
    My favorite thing about my bb is EVERYTHING about it, even when it wants to act up

09-19-08 06:57 PM
    ya wanna know my fav feature? EVERYTHING!!!!!
    09-19-08 06:58 PM
    How did I know you would be telling us you loved it in this thread. I know, it is because it is really hard to hate a blackberry .
    09-19-08 07:24 PM
    Nice one. I was going to beg you not to do it :>)

09-19-08 07:28 PM
    AAAHH! I was gonna offer ya fifty bucks for it! Good one slick.
    I don't think I have a single favorite feature. It's the all-in-one-ness that does it for me.
    09-19-08 07:29 PM
    My favorite... is there a limit to how much you can post? Can we start with form, features, memory, support... that should be enough for most, but there is SO much more. Thanks for the good thread!
    09-19-08 07:29 PM
    Dang it! I was going to tell you that you could throw it my way. I have the 8330 and the feature I like the most is the amount of available memory. I used to have the 8830 and memory was a constant issue for me because I like to load it down with apps.

I second that! I got my 8330 last night and I don't know what to do with all this extra memory compared to the 8830. Maybe I can keep a couple of extra themes with me for cheap entertainment. And I can leave Viigo running all day long too!
    09-19-08 07:31 PM
    Aww, J, so very sneaky. I love my BB as well.
    09-19-08 07:35 PM
    I'd have to say my favorite "feature" is that for middle aged dunder heads like me it helps me not forget things that need to get done.
    Heck, these things become so much a part of our lives! From waking you up to keeping appointments to social networking and finding where you need to go they become indispensable. RIM for life

09-19-08 07:36 PM
    Ha Ha we have a funny guy! Nice post. Could there be just one favorite feature?? I love everything about it
    09-19-08 07:42 PM
    Yeah I know I love everything about my phone too! I said one feature but everyone loves everything about it and shoot, so do I. So why not, I just wanted to hear that ppl besides me love their phones. Its comfortin. Lol

09-19-08 07:48 PM
    I'd have to say my favorite "feature" is that for middle aged dunder heads like me it helps me not forget things that need to get done.
    Heck, these things become so much a part of our lives! From waking you up to keeping appointments to social networking and finding where you need to go they become indispensable. RIM for life
    I couldn't have said it better myself!
    09-19-08 07:51 PM
    This might be a strange one... But I like how well the weight is distributed. It will basically balance in the very center. Go ahead, try it.

09-19-08 10:01 PM
    I love how Choppy looks and performs. Choppy is one of my best friends. Oh boy I think I am little too addicted to the Berry! Btw Choppy is the name for my Cruve if you are wondering.
    09-19-08 11:11 PM
    Now that I have your attention, I would like to say I absolutely love love love my bb. The number one thing I like about it is that it's so sleek looking and its turning heads. So....the reason I posted this was to see what everyone else's favorite feature is. I'm just curious that's all. Call me dumb if u want but well, I'm just bored

I think I speak for everybody in this thread...we love everything that these bb's have to offer from phone use, as a music player, to a pda, everything is so usefull. Everyday I can never stay away from this berry I bet everyone here that has a bb goes in the options to just see your configurations on their bb's and I bet you, you just do it jus to do it because you love your bb that much. I also bet everyone that everyday you use most of your apps that is installed on the bb from 1st party apps to third party apps

Huh
    Huh
    Huh

Am I right lol

Nobody here can live without their bb's

09-19-08 11:20 PM
    I love how my BB keeps everything in my life pretty organized. It also keeps me entertained when I'm really bored, like right now.

It's like a great girlfriend. Except at anytime I can tell it to shut up, stow it away in my pocket, and ignore it when I wish. (Even though I would never fully ignore my BB.)

09-19-08 11:26 PM
    my favorite part is since I am synced up with the sprint enterprise server since I work for them, I LOVE that it re syncs all my information, including BBM friends, text, call log and EVERYTHING! It is awesome
    09-19-08 11:44 PM
    I Think my favorite feature is the real time IM. Verizon has/had HORRIBLE Mobile IM. It looked like just a little box, and you didn't get the full "feel" of being on an IM.

Also the new google maps is neat. I Showed my mother the other day the road views they implemented and she commented how my phone was pretty much just like an iphone but with no touch.

I love it
    09-20-08 12:16 AM
    You're no dumb, that was smart. - was about to say 'you're what!!!' Or something like that. My favorite, the WiFi.

09-20-08 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD