I�ve been a Blackberry enthusiast for over 5 years, I�ve been trying to stick with my Playbook bought on April 2011 but I�m frustrated watching the amount of apps available for IPAD that are not in for Playbook. The sharpness, brightness and speed of the IPAD are outstanding a superior to my Playbook. Accessories and gadgets are a problem too. It�s time to face reality and say goodbye to my Playbook.
    08-10-12 07:41 PM
    Sounds like you need an ipad. No need for frustration. Time to face YOUR reality. Move on. Be happy :-)
    anon(3641385) and stevepar like this.
    08-10-12 07:50 PM
    There's no law that says you can't have both. I prefer the PB over the iPad for certain things, e.g., reading books and the newspaper. And sometimes I drink red wine, and sometimes I drink scotch. It's all good.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    08-10-12 08:00 PM
    Comes down to what you want to do... I own both and Ipad and Playbook.... unless your talking about the latest Ipad... I can tell you from my experience the Ipad is neither faster and I much prefer the Playbook display.... This is of course my personal experience with it... certainly not a benchmark observation...... It of course cannot compete with the display on the new Ipads..... but for my eyes.. the playbook far out does the Ipad I have... as for speed... one of my beefs it IOS is I personally find it clunkly... maybe it is have to keep using the button..... No question on the App front.... Again for me I do not see anything on the Ipad I would want... probably why my Ipad has been collection dust for the last year..... As the OP is obviously disillusioned with the Playbook... would suggest selling it and going to the Land of Apple.... seems to meet all the OP needs..... Makes for a happier life....
    08-10-12 08:01 PM
    And he is so quiet. Sorry, don't mean to antagonize the OP. Just saying!!!
    08-10-12 08:32 PM
    I�ve been a Blackberry enthusiast for over 5 years, I�ve been trying to stick with my Playbook bought on April 2011 but I�m frustrated watching the amount of apps available for IPAD that are not in for Playbook. The sharpness, brightness and speed of the IPAD are outstanding a superior to my Playbook. Accessories and gadgets are a problem too. It�s time to face reality and say goodbye to my Playbook.
    You've got to do what's right for you.

The Playbook is plenty right for moi!!
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-10-12 08:39 PM
    OP has had his PB since April 2011 but with 4 posts to his name, feels compelled to come onto a PB enthusiast site and detail his need to have an iPad?!?!

Sorry ... I'm not buying it.
    nextcity, kozmo68, esk369 and 2 others like this.
    08-10-12 08:43 PM
    Good buy, so long, sorry to hear but who cares if you're leaving.. Enjoy your ipad if it makes you happy. And as I tell everyone who are compelled to come on here and post how they are leaving because they can't take there playbook anymore or how useless it is.... I'll give you $100 for it. But alas like all before you, I'm sure I'll never hear back from you.
    bungaboy and stevepar like this.
    08-10-12 09:17 PM
    OP has had his PB since April 2011 but with 4 posts to his name, feels compelled to come onto a PB enthusiast site and detail his need to have an iPad?!?!

Sorry ... I'm not buying it.
    X2 can't understand why one would feel compelled to make a statement like that on this Site.
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-10-12 09:25 PM
    Try to imagine how little I care!
    madman0141 and hpjrt like this.
    08-10-12 10:43 PM
    Baaahhhhhh, baahhhhh. I mean bye bye.
    08-11-12 01:01 AM
    OP you're in for a beating, then your post will be deleted.
    08-11-12 05:06 AM
    Do what you need to if you want ipad then run to her, tell her you love, be together. Maybe down the road you and her can have some little ipods. Do what you got to. BlackBerry not living up to their promises or promotions then leave them.
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-11-12 05:14 AM
    Just sounds like you created an account to troll with. I'll be reporting you.

Anyone who's a bb fanboy for 5 years doesn't make his first post this late into his fanboyism.
    08-11-12 08:36 AM
    Just sounds like you created an account to troll with. I'll be reporting you.

Anyone who's a bb fanboy for 5 years doesn't make his first post this late into his fanboyism.
    Wow, he made the account 2 years ago with the plan of trolling about the playbook that wasn't even released yet? That is some awesome pre-planning!

Son, you are derp.
    08-11-12 08:46 AM
    With just 4 posts ..

I think this is yet again a trolling topic from imore

If not : have fun with your ipad, we'll see you around here some time
    08-11-12 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD