Hey guys, anybody else having problems with App World right now? It keeps telling me that App World cannot connect to the App World server.

Anyone else having this problem or know what's going on? I'm just trying to download my Baltimore Ravens mobile app again!!!
    08-08-12 02:14 PM
    Working fine for me.

Will it open at all? If so, when it opens... press left alt+R+S+T.
    08-08-12 02:36 PM
    Working fine for me.

Will it open at all? If so, when it opens... press left alt+R+S+T.
    It opens. I did alt+r+s+t like you said, it restarted, and still same problem. Maybe a battery pull??
    08-08-12 02:51 PM
    It opens. I did alt+r+s+t like you said, it restarted, and still same problem. Maybe a battery pull??
    Battery pull yes and always when you experience a problem.

If it still doesn't work, uninstall, reboot, reinstall.
    08-08-12 02:55 PM
    Battery pull yes and always when you experience a problem.

If it still doesn't work, uninstall, reboot, reinstall.
    Well, I uninstalled, and re-installed the absolute newest version of App World that allows you to "share", and I'm still having the same issue. I can't download apps, and I can't look at My World. What the crap?!
    08-08-12 03:21 PM
    Well, I uninstalled, and re-installed the absolute newest version of App World that allows you to "share", and I'm still having the same issue. I can't download apps, and I can't look at My World. What the crap?!
    Try a previous version at rroyy.com from your BB browser.
    08-08-12 04:18 PM
    Try a previous version at rroyy.com from your BB browser.
    Still no dice. I rolled back App World and still can't do anything.
    08-08-12 10:11 PM
    Okay people, I'm dying over here. I've tried everything. Here's what all I've done to try to troubleshoot this issue:

Deleted App World
    Reinstalled App World
    Deleted App World again
    Reinstalled previous version
    Battery pull
    Re-sent service books
    Battery pull
    Crossed my fingers
    Deleted App World
    Updated OS to 7.1.0.580
    Installed App World

It's still telling me that it can't connect to the App World server. Please, somebody's gotta know what the deal is here.
    08-09-12 10:37 AM
    You’ve done everything I would have.

Is your device unlocked?

Are you signed into BB ID? (options, then type blackberry id) Are all the credentials correct?
    08-09-12 10:45 AM
    You�ve done everything I would have.

Is your device unlocked?

Are you signed into BB ID? (options, then type blackberry id) Are all the credentials correct?
    Nope, device is not unlocked, and I am signed into BBID, and everything is correct. I can't believe I'm the only person this seems to be happening to.
    08-09-12 10:57 AM
    Nope, device is not unlocked, and I am signed into BBID, and everything is correct. I can't believe I'm the only person this seems to be happening to.
    I did a quick search and there are others who have a had similar issue. Browse through some. Search Results | CrackBerry.com
    08-09-12 11:06 AM
    I had the same issue a few days ago but it cleared itself up after a few hours. I couldn't access My World at all. Looks like you've tried everything. Sure hope you get this resolved.
    08-09-12 11:20 AM
    I had the same issue a few days ago but it cleared itself up after a few hours. I couldn't access My World at all. Looks like you've tried everything. Sure hope you get this resolved.
    Yeah I do too. This had been going on since yesterday morning. It's a random problem too because Tuesday when I used it, it worked. I read a lot of posts from the search results posted above, and nothing is helping me. Nobody has an answer on what can clear this problem. Maybe its just a "wait-and-see". Ughhhh. I love my BlackBerry, but I swear this is the kinda that drives people away from RIM.
    08-09-12 11:38 AM
    Okay. I found the solution!!! If you change your email in BlackBerry I'd, you will get this message. Change your email back to the default email associated with BBID and it will work. I had changed mine, read a forum through the BlackBerry official website, and I changed my email back to default, and my App World is up and running!!
    wolfee48 likes this.
    08-09-12 03:49 PM
    Okay. I found the solution!!! If you change your email in BlackBerry I'd, you will get this message. Change your email back to the default email associated with BBID and it will work. I had changed mine, read a forum through the BlackBerry official website, and I changed my email back to default, and my App World is up and running!!
    Good deal... glad you figured it out.
    08-09-12 03:54 PM
    Yay! Sometimes it's that one little thing we didn't think about that hoses things up. So happy you got it fixed.
    08-09-12 04:20 PM
    No No No. I am sick of the Crap-berry. Done
    08-09-12 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD