When is it coming? I wanna get the S3, but rogers doesn't have LTE in edmonton. I'm thinking of switching to Telus but i still have 26 months on my contract so it'll cost me $500 to cancel.
    08-06-12 05:07 AM
    Still waiting for LTE in Winnipeg, Rogers provides LTE for every other province but Manitoba. Back In August it was announced LTE would be available by the end of this year, now their saying some time next year.

Rogers LTE Locations

Rogers RedBoard
    UPDATE (December 9, 2012, 9:10 a.m.): Rogers now expects to launch LTE in Winnipeg next year. Rogers offers the largest and growing selection of the most popular LTE smartphones, tablets and mobile Internet devices. LTE-enabled, devices work on the Rogers 4G HSPA+ network in Manitoba today and will be ready when we launch LTE in Manitoba. In addition, as Rogers customers travel across Canada their Rogers device will automatically benefit from LTE coverage in the many markets where LTE has already launched. The Rogers LTE network is available in select Canadian cities; visit rogers.com/lte for coverage details.
    12-19-12 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD