Hey Guys

I'm just wondering if you guys have seen these errors in your event log?

The screenshots are attached and the error is there every time the battery level goes down..do you guys know why this happens?

Could it be to do with the new battery saver mode\Device analyzer apps the os 7.1 has?

Any info you guys have or experiences would be appreciative!

Thanks!
    08-05-12 05:59 AM
    I just noticed this. I was looking through the log, trying to figure out what might be causing intermittent rapid battery drain. Mine looks like yours, except the "status" is 2. Did you ever figure out what this was? Have you experienced occasional fast battery drain?

Anyone else?
    08-31-12 10:39 AM
    Nop! Never figured it out man. I tend to have OK battery life, mostly in the 12-14 hour range with moderate-heavy use. I am thinking its just the homescreen battery icon not registering the correct battery juice left, as i have noticed the battery icon shows significantly more battery left then actually is.

Hopefully others can comment on this alas thanks for replying
    09-05-12 02:37 AM
    I had the same error when I looked at my event log (which I never do). Also had a couple of other errors that I had no idea what they were. So as mentioned in a lot of threads over the years, I deleted the entire event log and am now rebooting-lol. If nothing else it will free up some space and help apps come up quicker (per a post from BB tech a couple of years ago). BTW, my error read battery level 86% status 2.
    09-05-12 01:25 PM
    PS: rebooted and log is back with several severe errors like one that says
    "Name-System
    Severity-Severe Error
    GUID-(long number)
    Time-Dec 31, 1969
    JVM:INFOp=27fb214c. a='7.1.0.378',0=5.1.0.308',h=c001804

Anybody know what that means-LOL
    09-05-12 01:31 PM
    PS: rebooted and log is back with several severe errors like one that says
    "Name-System
    Severity-Severe Error
    GUID-(long number)
    Time-Dec 31, 1969
    JVM:INFOp=27fb214c. a='7.1.0.378',0=5.1.0.308',h=c001804

Anybody know what that means-LOL
    Hehe! Dont worry about that event..that is always there once you reboot..always seen that since i remember my first reboot of my BlackBerry..

An update in regards to the battery status error..it seems to have disappeared now..

Im on the BerryLicious Ultimate Hybrid RC5B2 w/ os base .658 (which is a heappssss good os if you dont mind me saying)..

So im not quite sure if this particular os fixed the error..but im glad its one less error showing up on my event log
    09-20-12 10:16 AM
    yes... i have same prob..
    09-14-14 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD