Hi all!

I found BBWeather, but it doesn't have radar or anything. Mainly, I'm after radar to be honest along with forecasts and current conditions. You know, normal weather stuff.

Any thoughts?

And, no, I will not pay $35 a year for the Weather.com app... I think thats a bit ridiculous.

Thanks!

Brandon
    09-18-08 11:24 PM
    Go to Accuweather.com has a radar forecast the whole nine yards!!...tho its not a app... just bookmark it..
    09-18-08 11:29 PM
    You can also use the BBPush weather thingy, you can click on it and it will show the extended stuff you might be looking for. And Viigo has weather too now.
    09-19-08 01:26 AM
    Seriously? There's 66 threads currently going on this topic already.
    Search "best free weather app" and check out what we've all already said over and over.
    09-19-08 01:35 AM
    Seriously.

I had specific desires, so I posted a new thread.

Thanks for the (constructive) replies, guys. For some reason I didn't even think of Accuweather, which is what I used to use with my other phone. DOH! Thanks for the heads up on that, Click.

I tried BBPush, but it couldn't find my city. I have no idea why, but oh well. I guess I'll just use Accuweather for now.

Brandon
    09-19-08 01:38 AM
    weathereye is good
    09-19-08 03:01 AM
    I use weather bug, its the best app I tried so far. It has everything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 03:24 AM
    I use Worldmate Live ...

Has weather, currency convertor, world time etc ...

Its available on mobile.blackberry.com
    09-19-08 03:29 AM
    WeatherBug

The link to download is in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/wea...ication-70479/

Here's an informative thread about WeatherBug Direct:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/wea...nna-die-46326/

Last edited by chrisy520; 09-19-08 at 06:06 AM.
    09-19-08 06:02 AM
    I have been using WeatherEye for awhile and like it alot. Everyone has different opinions when it comes to weather apps. I say if they are free, try them all and keep the one you like best...
    09-19-08 07:40 AM
    I've tried weather eye and weather bug. I live in the city but for some odd reason weather eye doesn't have it, so I use weather bug.
    09-19-08 10:35 AM
    I've tried weather eye and weather bug. I live in the city but for some odd reason weather eye doesn't have it, so I use weather bug.
    same here. that's why i switched to WeatherBug.

but now i really like it better. i like the audible alerts and radar pics.
    09-19-08 10:36 AM
    I agree I like weathereye a lot but at the same time I haven't tried anything else

09-19-08 04:36 PM
    One of the BEST free weather programs I've found, and I think it's even better than BBWeather, is NWSClient ... which can be found at render fast. It provides accurate information, and gives a 7 day forecast!
    09-30-09 06:21 PM
    I would also agree on wheathereye, it's one of my personal favorites.
    09-30-09 07:32 PM
    I also use weathereye but have not tried anything else. Works well, so no real reason to try others.....
    10-01-09 07:39 AM
    I have been using WeatherEye for awhile and like it alot. Everyone has different opinions when it comes to weather apps. I say if they are free, try them all and keep the one you like best...
    I use WeatherEye, too. I've tried a handful of the other free BlackBerry weather applications and I always find myself going right back to WeatherEye.

Like I told a friend who just got his first BlackBerry 2 weeks ago - download a few different weather apps and see which one you like best. The one that meets your needs is the "best" one.
    10-01-09 08:03 AM
    gotta wait till berry weather goes on sale and i'll grab it!
    10-01-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD