Funny when I tried to reply to an e-mail, I got a message saying my Internet Service Has Been Suspended. I've tried all services and it seems only e-mail isn't working. I called TMO and they told me that "RIM is aware of the problem." And was also told I was fortunate that only my e-mail was affected.

Sent from my Bold Dakota
    07-24-12 10:45 AM
    It must be a sporadic issue, because email is working fine for me, but BBM is down.
    07-24-12 10:47 AM
    both working fine for me, in tx.
    07-24-12 10:51 AM
    Both bbm and emails are down for me. Tmo has attempted to resend a service signal but nothing has happened. I was on the internet about 1AM but at about 7AM, it was down.
    07-24-12 11:15 AM
    BBM not working in the UK! I'm using Tmobile UK.

It was working at 2am but when I went to use it at 1p nothing would go through. Everything else seems to be working.
    07-24-12 11:21 AM
    BBm. Email & Internet are down for me here in NY. Interesting i was on the phone with Tmobile for 1/2 hour & they didnt mention anything that they know of the issue. At the end of the phone call the rep told me "not to worry" because she "escalated" my complain & some1 will get back to me within the next 24-48 hours... I dont have my data back yet but i m not worried anymore.....
    07-24-12 11:24 AM
    Tmo in NYC here. BIS is down. BES still works (I have two phones) Tmo said it was a RIM issue, but Tmo was able to "reprovision" the phone and now it works.
    07-24-12 11:55 AM
    BIS is still down completely in Connecticut - T-Mo rep had no idea when it would be back.
    07-24-12 12:22 PM
    Email and internet down in Atlanta, has been all day. Got the same "account suspended, contact T-mobile" message and when I called a recording states BB knows and is working on the problem. Sucks. Missed some important emails today.
    07-24-12 06:02 PM
    Emails and web came up about 2 hrs ago. Not receiving any emails that were missed throughout the day.
    07-24-12 06:18 PM
    Yep, just got a new email about 10 min ago from account server saying thanks for setting up my email.
    07-24-12 07:40 PM
    Mine went down Tuesday, came back up, and went down again last night. Still down this morning. Not a happy camper.
    07-26-12 05:35 AM
    I'm in Los Angeles and my email has been pretty weird lately. Hard to access my email settings to create filters, it comes back saying my device cannot access the email server or something. And I switch between my 9900 and 9810, and restoring BBM from one to another is not working very well.
    07-28-12 02:40 AM
    I'm in Los Angeles and my email has been pretty weird lately. Hard to access my email settings to create filters, it comes back saying my device cannot access the email server or something. And I switch between my 9900 and 9810, and restoring BBM from one to another is not working very well.
    You'll need to do it from t-mobile.com/bis. They've disabled on-device management.
    07-28-12 08:48 PM
    I am in Chicago and since yesterday morning have not received a single email on my 9780. Called Customer Service and spent an hour troubleshooting and so far nothing. Sent Service Books twice and pulled battery three times and still nothing. T Mo said it is something deep inside RIM that is not working. Text and BBM work fine.
    07-31-12 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD